• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who are U?

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
The sled looks familiar. :suspicious:

I was wondering if it climbed cabins. :face-icon-small-win
505winter203.jpg

Last edited:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Ah... I see some names down below that haven't introduced themselves. Ha Ha, me being one of them, most of you know who I'm. :face-icon-small-win
Jeanette/aka/GP/aka/J/aka/*&%$@*!:lol:

One of the few gals in the Utah section that posts and proof reads everything like 5 times because there's always someway to take it the wrong way. :face-icon-small-sho

I'm married to the coolest, most comical, patient dude I've ever met!

3 absolutely awesome kids that can drive me to drink on occasion.:face-icon-small-con

I love playing outside and spending time with my bf(hub). I'll chase him anywhere!

bf?? = best friend, body fat, bacon fat, (hector definition, beer farts lol)

Okay back on track. I've met many of you and enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for all the entertainment I receive on this sledding forum. I refer it to "Our Face book".:face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:
J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
So Whats the story on the XP with the straps to the clutch/engine?

Looks like Good Times, We might need a new thread of " Pics of you dinner":face-icon-small-win

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I needed to change out the clutch weights due to lower elevation in CA.

Snapped the clutch puller off inside the clutch, 15 miles in. Skibreeze put his head to work and used his Harmon Hijack and some trees to get enough force to pull the clutch off. Plus a little heat.

Mountain Engineering saved me again! Well and SkiB.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
crap boss after those pics I wanna ride, my liver hurts and I have to take the biggest duece ever.

Gonna have to train and make that ride someday.

Premium Features