• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who are U?

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Hey, I'm Jacob. I'm a "frukcin Ut bad azz sleders who aint afraid of tree's and carnage"

Plain and simple I love to ride. I'll ride anywhere the snows deep or I can hook
up with Great peeps. Lucky for me that happens mostly in my back yard.:face-icon-small-win

Besides that, I'm a father of 2 and a Husband to one wonderful women. My son's got my passion
burning deep in him already at an early age and my Daughter is her Mom to a T.
Wifes a decent sledder that hasn't riden much in the last 5 years but looking forward to slowly getting back in it.
She's a Phoenix girl that loves the heat, So she'll be out during the inversion and spring only.
Or at least until I get that fire burning in her again:face-icon-small-win

Most of who I consider to be my best buds are peeps that I ride with.
Peeps that I met from this forum. From Colorado to Cali, Snow, Dirt, whatever.
I don't ride with just anyone, I need to be able to trust you with "our" lives as I hope they trust me.
In order to trust someone you need to know them........

The U Crew started as a tight group of friends........ Lets keep it that way.

So Who are U?

Last edited:

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I am an addicted sledder, fricken amazing how much money has been blown on this passion. I have a step daughter that just graduated last year, a wife that let's me ride whenever. Luckily I have a job that is somewhat flexible to take time off to ride. I have also met alot of great people on the site and have ridden with a wide range of people in various areas in Co. I look forward to getting back out to Ut. and Ca. this winter.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
In all seriousness now.

My name is Robb and I live in MN. I grew up fishing, hunting and eventually sledding. After years of trail burning in MN I decided that I was done with that chit. That is when I disscovered mountain riding. It took some time but 2 years ago I finally made it to the hills of north ID and western MT. I now must get back and will eventually, until then I am biding my time.

I have an extreme jealousy of the state of Utah and all that it offers and hope to one day invade the state on both sled and bike. Of course I suck at sledding and will admit to a fear of the trees. However I can not wait to ride the single track of the high mountains and maybe venture to Moab, all while spreading the gospel of the 1 2 and 5!!! Oh and Ron I told my father-in-law about your soft ties on the bars and how you use them to pick the bike up. He says get off the damn jeep trails, if you were riding single track with trees and crap you would be hooking those things on branches left and right:face-icon-small-win

Now back to who are U. I am the proud father of 3 wonderful, ridiculously good looking kids. 2 girls and 1 little man. Legally speaking I am only a step-father to my oldest girl, but in real life I am the only daddy she has or ever will know. I started dating her mother when she was 9 months old, married them both when she was 2 and finally adopted her last November at the age of 4. My middle child is 2 and she loves any and everything having to do with bikes. Nothing makes her smile like getting on a bike with her me and going "suuuppppeeerrr FAST". And of course what more needs to be said then my boy is 1. Oh and interstingly enough my wife and I have things all messed up. While most people have fun in the early 20s, we were having kids and will have our fun at the age of 43 for me, while all the suckers are still going to junior high soccer!!!! That and by the age of 26 I had 3 opps kids.

Of course I also have 1 (this is MN not UT) great wife, who though she doesn't enjoy sledding or dirt biking or even water skiing, lets me enjoy my hobbies and never tells me I have a family depending on me and that I should have different hobbies. We do enjoy the family aspects of the sports such as bench racing, camp fire cook outs and days on the water. We also enjoy fishing together when we can sneak away from the kids.

I enjoy pushing the edge in all I do, be it water skiing, trying to learn mountain riding or riding on 2 wheels be it dirt or street.

I pretty much am into anything outside or that fuels me with adrenaline.

Oh and of course even though my wife thinks I'm crazy, some of the best friends I have I have made on my "stupid snowmobile sites" and I hope someday to finally get out to UT and meet you goofy people...though it would be nice if you guys got stronger beer by the time I make it out. Or just come visit for the Millvile National in the summer and I will supply you with good strong MN brew.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I am an addicted sledder, fricken amazing how much money has been blown on this passion. .

Dave is a serious sledaholic, But try looking at it as Money invested into "good times and miles of smiles" instead of money blown.:face-icon-small-win
I guess as long as you have 2 turbo poos it will always be money "blown" :p

My name is Robb and I live in MN.

What Up Rob! Glad to have you on here and hope you do make it out west soon..:face-icon-small-coo

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Oh come on............Everybody knows who I am.

Ride with Hector a lot so my riding skills have been held back.

True that!:face-icon-small-win

Yes Ron we do all know you. Your famous after all, or at least famous by association to GP ;)

I guess it's me wanting to get to know all these peeps who pm me wanting in the U crew only to never post a thing. Not sure if it a shyness issue or what?

Maybe we have a huge group of mute sledders with no hands or thoughts to share.....:face-icon-small-con

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
You forgot to mention how much you like bacon. :face-icon-small-hap

No I didn't "81% Bacon Fat"

I was going to brag about being married to GP and her being one of the best female riders in the Universe but she already has big EGO, and I can barley keep up as it is. LMAO:face-icon-small-win

No handed UCrew sledders. Gotta have a group ride just to witness that. :face-icon-small-hap

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
Wassup?
My name is Matt, and I'm an alcoholic. Wait....that came out wrong.

What the hell, I'm bored this afternoon.

My name is Matt
I am married to an amazing, beautiful women who takes care of me and my 2 amazing, beautiful and too-smart for their own good daughters.
I live in Lehi, work in Orem.
I'm self-employed and work my azz off to keep us fed, clothed and sheltered.
Luckily, we get by. We have everything we need and most of what we want.
I like to play when I'm not working and that never leaves enough time for my kids/family.
I fail sometimes, other times I kill it.
I am good at buiding things and working with my hands, horrible at being romantic.
I am laid back, unless I'm uptight.
I am OCD sometimes. other times I don't care.
I am older than I think I am.
I am skinny and of average size. Which works out good, cause I love to eat.
I am a homebrewer and I love beer. Gin too.
I/We love to boat, and we have a nice Malibu. Skyskiing, wakeboarding and wakesurfing. Chillin' on the lake can't be beat.
I love to sled and I ride a Cat. Never ride as much as I want tho.
I love motorcycles, street and dirt. Have some Hondas. Ditto on the riding.

I have met some awesome people on SW. Hope to meet many more.
Sometimes I just like to lurk and click on the thanks button.

Now, let it snow.

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
My name is Jed-

I have the best family ever! I have an amazing wife that although doesn't understand my addiction to snowmobiling also doesn't keep me from doing it. She likes to go for a ride if it is SUPER sunny and some fresh snow. About 4 hours of riding and she is done so that is the day to just pack a lunch and take it easy. I have 3 amazing kids! My first was a boy and was stillborn at 38 weeks. He has had such a profound impact on my life that I can't really express! I have a very smart, curious, outgoing girl (4) who loves to ride on the sled with me. First time it snowed on the mountain she asked if we could go on the "Snowmobilin" I have a 2 year old son who is addicted to motorcycles and adrenaline. He already jumps off things and scares the crap out of me.
I love spending anytime I can in the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, boating, spending time at the cabin or inlaws in bear lake.
I love to learn. Taking things apart, putting them back together, engines, electronics, you name it. I love to share my knowledge with others. I try not to think of myself as a person that has an opinion about everything but more as a person that if I have some knowledge of something I will be more than happy to share it with you.
I have met some amazing people through sledding and forums. Hope that continues.

Utah peeps and riding ROCK!!

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
Hola, Me name is Hector.. I have a tan body so some confuse me for a Jose!!
Im 5'6 and 140 lbs!! and a skilled rider that gets held back by that Sledhead guy on here.. Fat bastard... 85% bf? My arse... 85% burgers and Fries!! LOL!!
Merried to 1 wife thats awsome..( has to be to put up with my riding habit)
Got two Kids, Girl (Isabel) and boy(Carlos) who love to ride too...
Love to ride and always have a great time with my ridding peeps, you know who you are.... You can trust me.. on the hill and at home (Jacob)...
Seriusly, I'm 5 something and 180 lbs and 85% bf!!!
A texan boy that loves sports and BEER!!!

See you all on the hill!!! :face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:
Premium Features