• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who are U?

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
My name is David, I go by Dave. I grew up as an Air Force brat, even lived in Clearfield from 73-79. Loved the biannual vaca's to Lake Powell. I just turned 40 and still act like a kid when it comes to toys. I enjoy going 4 wheeling, boating, but snowmobiling is what I love. I was an avaition electrician when I was in the Navy. I jacked up my back really bad when I was 22, and had to give up snow skiing. It is also is what got me into a sales career. It's been over 17 years now. For the last 5 and a half years I've been selling windows for Renewal by Andersen. Waiting for sledding season to start, expecting record highs here tomorrow.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah

What is this rep ride you speak of?

only single handedly the most important and greatest event in the snowmobile world. Where the greatest riders from surrounding states convene in Utah for the start of a 15 day 3 state sled invasion tour. Topped off by the finest amenities and delicacies offered up in the world let alone in the remote back country of Utah, California, and Colorado.

.......................or at least thats what we tell ourselves while we are all
pie eyed and chit face drunk.:face-icon-small-win

In all reality......as funny or lame as it may sound. a tight group was formed through the rep threads a few years back. Amazing things happen when you're passing and spreading the green around:face-icon-small-win

peeps on that thread were always talking about getting together for a ride....And then some peeps actually stopped talkin about and did it. Tudizzle was always rolling through Utah on his way to Sledinwfo's cabin in the Sierra Nevada's. So on the way back through 1 year he and Boondock stopped in Utah for a few days play. And from there it was ON and I am sure will continue on until we are all just showing up and sitting around talking about the days we use to ride.:face-icon-small-hap

Where we stay in Ut, Ca and Co, we are limited by the amount of space there is at the Cabins. But on the hill we have no limits and on those days in Feb the more the merrier. :face-icon-small-coo :beer;

here's a few pic's of years past.

505winter176.jpg

505winter105-1.jpg

505winter203.jpg

505winter046.jpg

505winter153.jpg

505winter154.jpg

505winter155.jpg

505winter020-1.jpg

505winter014.jpg

Last edited:

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
No doubt we"ll hook up and ride this season skinner. Just plan now for any day feb 16th to the 18th or 19th, maybe 20th???not 100%:face-icon-small-con

Thats when SoCo arrives in Utah for the start of the 15 day invasion tour. aka Rep ride 2011:face-icon-small-win

:face-icon-small-hap:beer;

:D I will make it this year for sure.:nod: Need to meet the whole crew!:beer;

Premium Features