• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sup Yall - In Da Fall

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
The same stuff everyone in the 80's used to keep their hair up.......
Aqua net......punk rocker approved :flame:

Oh yes, the good ol high hair days. I was a part of that and glad I moved on.
I used to get complements at Copper Rivit in the mall about my hair. It was TALL!!!! Thanks to good ol Aqua Net to get er done! I thought about posting a picture I had and Ron gave me the look so I decided to put it back in the safe. :lol: It was so big it looked as if there was a shadow of hair behind me. It was so cool!!!

AuqaNet.jpg

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Oh yes, the good ol high hair days. I was a part of that and glad I moved on.
I used to get complements at Copper Rivit in the mall about my hair. It was TALL!!!! Thanks to good ol Aqua Net to get er done! I thought about posting a picture I had and Ron gave me the look so I decided to put it back in the safe. :lol: It was so big it looked as if there was a shadow of hair behind me. It was so cool!!!

AuqaNet.jpg

POST IT !!!! :D Don't let Ron be a fun hater.:face-icon-small-win

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Looking back at my junior and senior year in high school makes me realize I had crazy hair day EVERYDAY!!!! I'm just happy I can laugh at myself. Who would have thunk I'd be entertaining myself later in life. I sure the heck didn't :lol:

Good times. Good times.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I had the Atomic-do in early high school. shaved around the sides and back all the way to the top, with 8" long curly hair on top....I thought I was so RAD, puka shell necklace and all.:face-icon-small-win

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
It was great to hang out with Christopher all night. Man can that guy drink. I got a shot of that guy juicing up his beverage. :D

That was Chris? :face-icon-small-dis Dud lied to me.. He told me he can ride... Well, atleast he brought the beer :face-icon-small-win
Great times tonight yall.... Good to meet all new and share more with the old friends..:wine::wine:
Go Brown tonight ey!!! Although I'm known to be red now...:lol:

Last edited:
Premium Features