• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sup Yall - In Da Fall

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
:lol:

Was the deer finished?

K, we stopped. Gathered ourselves from the traumatizing incident. The car started smoking. The hood was all munched. We thought we should get home with the kids and the dog. Who know's how long we would have sat there on the side of the road in the dark. So we called Draper PD right after on our way to the house and reported the accident. They asked if any were injured and I said well no one IN the car so just the car and the deer. They asked if the deer was still alive and I said I wouldn't think so. Well.. After the police officers came to the house to file the report said someone called right after me that saw us hit the deer and that the deer was still alive. When the police officers got to the scene they didn't see any deer just some of my car parts. Hummmmm. I think someone will have a dead legless dear under their trampoline in the morning, or maybe on the sixteenth green:face-icon-small-con

Last edited:
J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
OUch....that sucks! Sorry about the car, glad you are all OK.

You keep hearing that sound over and over again in your head for a while too. At least I know I did after hitting a COW at 60MPH outside of west yellowstone.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
OUch....that sucks! Sorry about the car, glad you are all OK.

You keep hearing that sound over and over again in your head for a while too. At least I know I did after hitting a COW at 60MPH outside of west yellowstone.

Even more than the sound, I keep seeing that thing fly through the air in slow motion. Makes me want to buy a Harley and ride with no helmet just to look that much cooler.:face-icon-small-dis LOL

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Even more than the sound, I keep seeing that thing fly through the air in slow motion. Makes me want to buy a Harley and ride with no helmet just to look that much cooler.:face-icon-small-dis LOL

trust me, that thud is much worse and replays much longer then the crunch of the car vs deer.

Glad you guys are OK...and most importantly that you can claim that scratch you put in when you file the deer hit insurance.

Hmm, you didn't hit that deer to committ fraud did ya?:face-icon-small-win

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Here are a couple shots from last year.

crazyhairday2009-2.jpg

crazyhairday2009.jpg

I am super bummed to say I missed out on this years, I was still in Oregon.

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
What in the world did you use to keep her long hair up like that? Looks like it'd be a real bugger to comb through. :face-icon-small-sho

They look AWESOME!!!!

The same stuff everyone in the 80's used to keep their hair up.......
Aqua net......punk rocker approved :flame:

It stayed up all day, it would of stayed all week.:D
I let my wife do the rinse.:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features