• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sup Yall - In Da Fall

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I'm riding Solo, riding solo, riding solo, riding solo, riding solo, solo ooooooo.

Good ride tonight and covered some serious ground. I had to ride just to make sure I got my GROOVE back on. Rode two weeks ago while sick and crashed hard a couple times. Had no balance (equilibrium).

Had to stop for a couple photo's or I would have ridden non stop.

005.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 014.jpg

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Only thing missing from those pic's is me:face-icon-small-hap

Wish I could of made it, apparently 4 days in a row was 1 day to many.
Wife needed me home:face-icon-small-win

Those trucks and trailers were the DC crew, they had a few mechanic trailers there as well. First day as I rolled into the parking lot a group of maybe 15 took off on dirt bikes just as I was arriving.....they must of not seen me, otherwise i'm sure they would have waited....:p

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Just heard that it could have been kevin kline and Diane Keaton that was shooting up there. I was making my call based on a few signs I saw. the group that took off up to silver lake might of been a production crew.....

I just looked up kevin kline and it said he and Diane Keaton are shooting a
Meet the parents type comedy where they loose their dog at their daughters wedding.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
This must be Ron, right? I'm down any day next week to ride hobble creek.:face-icon-small-coo Good stuff down there.

Yep, it's me. Just takes forever and a day to change pages at the cabin.

Next week is going to suck weather wise, so lets see what happens.

My bike will look better next week with some new plastic. Not cuz I like it to look nice. It just doesn't have enough plastic left to hold the screws. LOL

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Those things rock. Bike is in the truck and tied down in 30 seconds. Plus I'm not marring the bars with S Hooks sliding around. I take a lot of pride in my bike and give it all the special care I can.:lie:

I know, but they come off in 30 seconds too.

Course we could both just go and get those nice swiveling caribner style ones that are out. Those rock.

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
I'm riding Solo, riding solo, riding solo, riding solo, riding solo, solo ooooooo.

Good ride tonight and covered some serious ground. I had to ride just to make sure I got my GROOVE back on. Rode two weeks ago while sick and crashed hard a couple times. Had no balance (equilibrium).

Had to stop for a couple photo's or I would have ridden non stop.

You dont waste any time getting home and getting pics do you?
I guess I missed the call for the ride?:face-icon-small-win
I bet you heard about Wednesdays ride. Poor lady with the broken ankle?

I have some battlescars too. Got a scab the size of a peach on my shoulder, damn its tender. Forgot my chest protector and regret it a bit now.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
You dont waste any time getting home and getting pics do you?
Nothing but time now that it's dark at 7:30.
I guess I missed the call for the ride?:face-icon-small-win
Honestly, Didn't give it much thought after hearing about your ride on Wed.
I bet you heard about Wednesdays ride. Poor lady with the broken ankle?
Yeah, that sucks but glad you guys were able to help and confort.
I have some battlescars too. Got a scab the size of a peach on my shoulder, damn its tender. Forgot my chest protector and regret it a bit now.
Never fails when you don't wear protection. Good ol Murphy at work.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I know, but they come off in 30 seconds too.

Course we could both just go and get those nice swiveling caribner style ones that are out. Those rock.

Anybody that has lost their bike off a mtn trail would understand how nice these soft tie straps are. Even if you need to take them off to drag the bike from a different point other than the bars.:wacko:

Premium Features