• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another thread.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
UCREW to the Rescue!!!!

Got off the Mtn pretty late last night. Came up on a lady with a broken ankle in some remote back country terrain. it was snapped an flopping.
She wouldn't let us touch her and try and splint it up andd try and pack her out so I called search and rescue. 2 hrs later the first 2 responders show up on dirtbikes.
The rest where hiking in from the summit parking lot.

They were planning on carting her out on a 1 wheeled stretcher.... She was in Biker shorts and a riding jersey and getting cold fast.
Tim and Ray road back to my truck to grab a jacket and a blanket for her, I stayed back with matt and built her a fire.....

We scored some kARMA Points for sure.
As there is a lot of hate for Moto in this canyon from
Mtn bikers.... but 4 Dirtbikers stopped to help while other mtn bikers came through and couldnt get on there way fast enough.

After S&R showed up and all was cool we got to ride back in the dark down some rocky and steep a$$ chit. 2 bikes had lights 2 did not.

What an Adventure.:face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
UCrew breaking down anti moto stereotypes one injured MTBer at a time. Good job boys.

Now these shirts, do they have the ability to travel to MN?

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Good on you guys for being hero's and yes, building Karma points for sure.
That's why we always have Lortab in our packs. Never know when you'll need to tranquilize someone. LOL

GP can relate to night riding and crashing without a headlight.

AT&T was the true hero, the rest of us where just doing what we could to help pass the time. Luckily we had Matt with us and he could talk all that peddle bike stuff with them... My buddy Ray who usually has everything and the kitchen sink with him ended up rushing to make the ride so he was a little light in the pack. It was a good reminder that we should always go prepared and ready for most anything. I always feel as long as I have food water and fire all will be good..... Maybe I need to go to the doctor and tell him my shoulder is acting up.
he'll load me up with the scripts. It would be a wise thing to have for sure.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
UCrew breaking down anti moto stereotypes one injured MTBer at a time. Good job boys.

Now these shirts, do they have the ability to travel to MN?

UPS is an amazing thing.:D except we gave GP the last of the smalls. ;) ;)

Were making up more and will have all sizes available soon enough.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Maybe I need to go to the doctor and tell him my shoulder is acting up.
he'll load me up with the scripts. It would be a wise thing to have for sure.

Never leave the parking lot without water, cell phone, first aid kit (with pain killers for sure) and a lighter.........

Jacob, I know of a couple people that had surgery in the last year that could hook up your kit. :face-icon-small-win

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Never leave the parking lot without water, cell phone, first aid kit (with pain killers for sure) and a lighter.........

Jacob, I know of a couple people that had surgery in the last year that could hook up your kit. :face-icon-small-win

Feel free to pass them my number:face-icon-small-win lol

My bud ray just had his knee scoped a little over a month ago. And out riding the last 2 days with out his brace.:face-icon-small-sho I guess he want another visit to the surgeon.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Feel free to pass them my number:face-icon-small-win lol

My bud ray just had his knee scoped a little over a month ago. And out riding the last 2 days with out his brace.:face-icon-small-sho I guess he want another visit to the surgeon.

Will do. Couple different flavors I heard too.

Heck my doc wouldn't even fit me with a brace yet. 7 months now. :face-icon-small-con He said come in before the snow flys and then they'd hook me up. Not sure I believe in them though. I feel like I would need one for both sides.

Premium Features