• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another thread.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
It's seat time then. The colors are going to be perfect. You better ride with the man of our house. :face-icon-small-win He needs a fast ride!!!

I just need a ride, then i'll work on the fast.:face-icon-small-win

Ron and Marc have been tearing it up in some section on the vids. Looks to me Rons found 3rd gear. :p

All jokes a side 3rd is gnarly fast in that terrain.:face-icon-small-coo

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
It's seat time then. The colors are going to be perfect. You better ride with the man of our house. :face-icon-small-win He needs a fast ride!!!

GP,
Are these from today? or last weekend?
Beautiful pics!
The 15 outlook is for warm weather.....which is awesome cause we will be at Lake Powell all next week:face-icon-small-hap
Got the new boat, couple o' kegs and good friends. Oh, and No kids. Hah!

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
GP,
Are these from today? or last weekend?
Beautiful pics!

Oh, and No kids. Hah!

Last night, with kids. :face-icon-small-hap How lucky you are? We haven't been anywhere without kids for..................I can't remember. Have a super time.:face-icon-small-hap

We hiked up the back side of Timp last night. We can't make it very far on a school night. 3 miles up and well then back. The colors are changing and the tempertures are super sweet! That's dirt riding time there....

There are some goats in one of the pics. Looking for Waldo I tell ya. :face-icon-small-win We hope to make it to the top some day. We just need the time to do it!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I have a true secret to my success and I will sell it to any of you for $999.99
Guaranteed raffle success for life........... will boost your winnings 100%

pm me.

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
I have a true secret to my success and I will sell it to any of you for $999.99
Guaranteed raffle success for life........... will boost your winnings 100%

pm me.

Don't you got yard work to catchup on since you been gone all summer???:face-icon-small-fro Evenings are fresher now so that would be a good time for you to STAY HOME and geter done.... :face-icon-small-hap

Last edited by a moderator:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Don't you got yard work to catchup on since you been gone all summer???:face-icon-small-fro Evenings are fresher now so that would be a good time for you to STAY HOME and geter done.... :face-icon-small-hap

Yard work, I'm pretty sure a few of your cousin are taking care of that for me.;) :) :D

Premium Features