• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another thread.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Great Ride today with Ray and Tim. tore AF a new one. Didn't stop for pic's

Here are a couple quick shots of the shirts Tim Designed,
ucrewfronts.jpg

ucrewgreen.jpg

ucrewbrown.jpg

ucrewblack.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Oh BTW. Your little boy is a cutie! It doesn't even look like you threatened him with his life to smile. LOL! We have to kind of do that with our youngest. She has MAJOR attitude when we hike sometimes. :face-icon-small-win

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
The sun made the brown look a little reddish. But it is very brown in person. more like the color in the forth pic. The writing is Tanish. Tim and I want to run with the Idea of printing up a lot more shirts and selling them at the snow show. I have already talked to a dealer about putting them in there booth. Of course 100%, as in All proceeds would go to the UAC.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Those look sweet! Way to take a good thing and make it even better by donating the proceeds.

What a swell couple of fellas

:thumb:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
You guys have definitely put some miles on this summer. Have you been keeping track?

Nope, but I would guess we've logged 200 hiking miles. It's all GP's fault cuz she won't dirt bike now. So we walk,hike,walk,hike. Well more like climb instead of walk or hike. Actually take in a lot more covering ground on foot.:sun:

Last edited:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I have to be honest. Sometimes our kids give me a headache. Their driving me nuts right now and my eyes are barely open.

It's way to early for jibber jabber. :ranger:

It must be the wolf shirt our son is wearing. It's causing him to act like a complete idiot at 7a.m.!!!!!!! :face-icon-small-con

Premium Features