• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is your game plan?

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I went to lunch with Jacob the other day and was suuupprized it see THE NEW and IMPROVED BOSSREV!!!:face-icon-small-coo Cut all the bushy hair off too! Looks like a whole new Jacob!

He could probably handle the Turbo power now! But I don't know..????? Maybe not! He's going to be riding a stock Skidont!:face-icon-small-win

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Way to go Jacob. I think I would only last a day drinking spinach. Way to go though, that's awesome. Although I'm not totally convinced that guy with the pimp glasses is you. :face-icon-small-dis I can't believe you would get rid of the bieber hair doo..... :face-icon-small-win

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Way to go Jacob. I think I would only last a day drinking spinach. Way to go though, that's awesome. Although I'm not totally convinced that guy with the pimp glasses is you. :face-icon-small-dis I can't believe you would get rid of the bieber hair doo..... :face-icon-small-win

HAHA, it's me. but you would not be the first to not recognize me. went into the sled shop there other day. A place I spend $1000.'s of dollars every year, these guys know me as well as you or I know our children. as I Walked in they said "whats up how can we help you." I laugh and said what up josh and he was like Woah! I didn't even recognize you. lol...

The shake is awesome, you can't even taste the spinach one bit. Plus it is the best way to get the nutrients into your body vs. eating it whole.

Thanks for the nice words Tim! :beer;

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Drink that slim and sassy GP ;) I'm going for Cedars' guns, I will be benchpressing a sled before you know it! haha

Who wouldn't try something with a name like that?? :face-icon-small-win

We rode AF last week. If we do that a couple times a week and ride/hike at the cabin on the weekend I will be ready for sledding....

BTW, for any AF fans. 40 going up is a mess! :face-icon-small-blu

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Started by using smaller dinner plates. Then just cut out eating out and all processed foods and preservatives. I've never been a sweets eater or a soda drinker, just a big eater. So I needed to start by curving my appetite. I've stopped drinking beer as well and cut my whiskey intake to once a week if that even. Cut out Dairy and all breads, eating 6 light meals a day. starting with my favorite meal of the day, my breakfast shake. 1 cup of almond milk, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1 small scoop of all natural peanut butter, a bunch of spinach and 1 scoop of banana protein mix. (mmmmmm. :face-icon-small-hap), Then I typically only eat turkey, chicken, salmon (all fresh no processed) and veggies. mostly broccoli and asparagus. Mix it up with an almond milk protein shake here and there. And then of course Exercise. Mostly cardio with a little strength training as well. once I hit my target weight of 210/215 I will go heavy on the free weights. Not looking to be buffed, just strong and lean...

I feel way stronger already and can throw down a 4 to 5 mile run along the benches with ease... So it must be working....:face-icon-small-win

Can't wait to ride all season for once in better shape then I've been in 12 years. Lighter, faster, stronger!

Wait a minute no beer? Ohh man those nice folks got to ya didn't they.

You want some killer free weight work outs send me a pm with your email and I can hook you up. Packed on 30lbs of muscle in a year with them.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Winter, what is winter? Is that when you ride those things called sleds?

I personally like to keep mine safely tucked in the back of the shop with key parts missing so I am not tempted to ride it and chance ruining something.

I'm too busy loving summer to worry about winter.

Skiing as much as I can, even got the wife behind a boat finally after 6 years of trying. Second pull ever and she was dropping to one ski!!!!!!!! Of course she biffed shortly after but I don't care. I will get ski pics up one of these times.

Otherwise been logging street bike miles and zero dirt on the mighty 1 2 and 5:face-icon-small-fro Nobody that I ride with seems to have time this summer so it is just sitting waiting for some love and abuse this fall while others watch football.

G
Dec 24, 2008
Drinking like a fish, smoking like a train dropped 40 pounds and still going and searching ksl for the new ride. It's all good though, I wear my UCREW shirt 3 times a week and wash it only in the winter:face-icon-small-ton

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
What happened to the teaser??? Inquiring minds want to know!:face-icon-small-ton

Down around 15 of the 20 - 25 pounds I planned for! This elk hunt should have me on target before the end of September.

Premium Features