• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is your game plan?

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
Plan is to shed 20 -25 pounds by November1 and get my lungs to work again. Riding with no lungs sucks! Oh ya, looking for a new(er) sled too.

I'm curious about Dizz's finger as well. Thats gotta hurt like a beotch!!!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I'm on the health kick as well, spent most the season about 280lbs,

sitting pretty at 225lbs. Want to be about 210/215 before the snow flies.

But I feel ready to kick some Mtn @ss :boxing: Now just need the 2 new 2012's to show up, and it's on!

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I'm trying to do the opposite of Jacob by gaining weight! but only 10-15#s!!!!:becky:

The old sled is getting a bigger turbo for a quicker spool and 15-20+ HP. Still working on a turbo'd ProClimb sponsor for the season!:face-icon-small-win

If any Ucrew peeps want custom sled wraps let me know. Summit has a new printer machine that prints awesome and there is no limit to graphics for your sleds! I have patterns for M series and ProClimb, XP, Pro rmk sleds. I'll do complete wrap kits for $250 - Hood wraps for $100. If you want some super custom wrap, wrapping more than the usual, we'll have to talk.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
That's awesome. How did you do it? That's like one of your back packs. :face-icon-small-ton :face-icon-small-win

Started by using smaller dinner plates. Then just cut out eating out and all processed foods and preservatives. I've never been a sweets eater or a soda drinker, just a big eater. So I needed to start by curving my appetite. I've stopped drinking beer as well and cut my whiskey intake to once a week if that even. Cut out Dairy and all breads, eating 6 light meals a day. starting with my favorite meal of the day, my breakfast shake. 1 cup of almond milk, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1 small scoop of all natural peanut butter, a bunch of spinach and 1 scoop of banana protein mix. (mmmmmm. :face-icon-small-hap), Then I typically only eat turkey, chicken, salmon (all fresh no processed) and veggies. mostly broccoli and asparagus. Mix it up with an almond milk protein shake here and there. And then of course Exercise. Mostly cardio with a little strength training as well. once I hit my target weight of 210/215 I will go heavy on the free weights. Not looking to be buffed, just strong and lean...

I feel way stronger already and can throw down a 4 to 5 mile run along the benches with ease... So it must be working....:face-icon-small-win

Can't wait to ride all season for once in better shape then I've been in 12 years. Lighter, faster, stronger!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
there goes my plan......

I was just going to stand next to Jacob and look good :face-icon-small-sho

but now he got all healthy and lost all that weight....I'll have to figure out a way to shave a little off. :becky:

Fingers on the mend quick.... stitches out Tuesday... if I don't pull them myself this weekend...not much pain...just a general numbness at the tip

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
there goes my plan......

I was just going to stand next to Jacob and look good :face-icon-small-sho

Anyone could stand next to this beast and look good.

April 9th 2011
UCrewTrip051.jpg

but, not even George, Brad, Angelina or Jen stand a chance against this sexy beast. :face-icon-small-win :face-icon-small-ton

July 22 2011
IMG-20110722-00076.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features