• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee Area Lodging

I
Dec 21, 2016
Looking to plan a trip to Togwotee area next season, likely the last week of January. There will be a group of 4-6 guys; give or take, and we are looking for advice on where to stay. I’ve got other buddies that have stayed at Togwotee Mountain Lodge in the past, and others that have done a VRBO in Dubois this season. Our group is open to VRBO’s, so long as it’s somewhat reasonably close to town and/or riding, and reasonably priced with room for trucks/trailers. We are a group of mixed ability and have all been to West Yellowstone at least twice, but looking for a change of scenery. I’d like to get something booked within the next few weeks; any input would be appreciated!

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
lava is a pretty good place, I haven’t been there in three years because we’ve been riding elsewhere, but if Cowboy still works there in their shop- he is awesome! Crooked creek is nice also just a little more expensive. There are couple other options in Dubois as well, twin pines lodge stayed there once pretty cheap and just trailer up to lot in the morning. I haven’t done air bnb or Vrbo in Dubois but have had good luck with many other places

I
Dec 21, 2016
Thanks for the feedback so far; I’ll start looking into some of these places. What about rentals; are they easy to come by? One guy may fly/rent, while the rest of us bring our own sleds. I saw that Tog Mtn Lodge does; wondering about others.

I
Dec 21, 2016
I‘ve talked to a couple buddies about Lava Mountain and they also had good things to say. What do you guys know about Crooked Creek Guest Ranch?

F
Feb 20, 2012
Nice choice of cabins. Has gas, rentals, a bar, and a very good restaurant. Also a number of VRBO properties right behind it.
Located on the Continental Divide trail about midway between Togwotee and Pinedale

adventure

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Crooked Creek has a dozen or more SkiDoo 850 rentals. Maybe more and/or Polaris also next season. Great place, good people, cabins, restaurant, bar, premium fuel, parts, mechanic, etc. Ride right out of the resort to some of the best mixed deep snow terrain and trails anywhere.

K
Apr 12, 2018
Looking to plan a trip to Togwotee area next season, likely the last week of January. There will be a group of 4-6 guys; give or take, and we are looking for advice on where to stay. I’ve got other buddies that have stayed at Togwotee Mountain Lodge in the past, and others that have done a VRBO in Dubois this season. Our group is open to VRBO’s, so long as it’s somewhat reasonably close to town and/or riding, and reasonably priced with room for trucks/trailers. We are a group of mixed ability and have all been to West Yellowstone at least twice, but looking for a change of scenery. I’d like to get something booked within the next few weeks; any input would be appreciated!
Im hearing that Wyoming's is closing its borders thru 2024. I hear Idaho is nice that time of year though.

Premium Features