• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M-Rite support for the m series and crossfire.

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
How much forward and back support does this add? I assume it has to add some, but not as much at the ratsled support.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
What is the ETA on the 07+ brace? I just noticed today the top tac weld on the PTO side bulkhead is starting to crack :(

If I install the brace before it gets any worse I otta be ok ..

I would really hate to have to part this sled out because of this :)

X

XxXModRods

Oct 7, 2012
Spokane WA
What is the ETA on the 07+ brace? I just noticed today the top tac weld on the PTO side bulkhead is starting to crack :(

If I install the brace before it gets any worse I otta be ok ..

I would really hate to have to part this sled out because of this :)

The 07-11 are on the website now. I havent seen the crack but maybe drill a really small hole at each end of the crack to keep it from cracking more or weld it and install a M-Rite,Should be good to go.

xxxmodrods

Last edited:

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
If you have an m series you need this!!!!

I installed it last night took me about 2.5 hours to install and clean up. My bulkhead was completely cracked at the post mount after installing the m rite the bulkhead is better than ever probably better than brand new

X

XxXModRods

Oct 7, 2012
Spokane WA
If you have an m series you need this!!!!

I installed it last night took me about 2.5 hours to install and clean up. My bulkhead was completely cracked at the post mount after installing the m rite the bulkhead is better than ever probably better than brand new

What year did you install it on.
Glad we could help.

G
Nov 28, 2007
St. Maries, Id.
This is the best bulkhead brace I have come across and have installed 1 on a m1000 and 1 on an m8 turbo. Amazing the difference this piece make. A+ on this betty for sure. Cheap insurance if yours hasnt crack cause it will happen if you are riding your M like it was made to be ridden.

Premium Features