• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M-Rite support for the m series and crossfire.

X

XxXModRods

Oct 7, 2012
Spokane WA
arcticcatM_Rite_zps89ca2233.png

We are now offering the M-Rite Support. It will fix your broken bulk head on the top of of the cooler and helps with the side of the bulkhead from cracking and adds support to your steering hoop.
Any questions dont hesitate to ask.
Made from 6061
Retail price is $129.99

Last edited:
P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
Interesting you are coming out with this now. This is one of the mods I am looking at doing. So with this, BDX, wildchild, and ratsled, where does this fall into place.

Looks as though it would be similar to what wildchild offers as far as purpose goes. Would it also do what the ratsled does?

If I could use just this and forego the wildchild and ratsled mods, I would be ready to order!

Would the BDX be used in conjunction or not needed?

Thanks

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
BDX

Interesting you are coming out with this now. This is one of the mods I am looking at doing. So with this, BDX, wildchild, and ratsled, where does this fall into place.

Looks as though it would be similar to what wildchild offers as far as purpose goes. Would it also do what the ratsled does?

If I could use just this and forego the wildchild and ratsled mods, I would be ready to order!

Thanks

The bdx is a better bushing I would think this would not affect that aspect of the post.

X

XxXModRods

Oct 7, 2012
Spokane WA

Thanks

It is a multi purpose support product. One it helps to prevent the bulkhead from breaking, or fixes an existing broken bulkhead . It will add a huge amount of support to the steering hoop, which will transfer the support to the streering post.

As far as the BDX support bushing it is up to you. It cannot hurt.

Hop on your sled and pull hard on the bars and watch the twist the bulkhead has expecially watch the coolant bottle. And then again after the M-Rite is installed.

Last edited:

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
I put one on my new to me M1000 with 600 miles.. The bulkhead wasnt cracked yet and was able to get a before feel and after feel without broken stuff and it still a big difference in how much side sway it got rid of. Nice product guys

N
Apr 8, 2010
Newcastle, WA
I don't see why you would have to modify anything to work with 05-06. Maybe longer steering post stop bolts or rivets at most.

M7 is totally different steering stop and bulkhead/tunnel overlap. M7 bulkhead only goes back about 1.25" from the front of the cooler. Steering post pivot stud hole is only an inch back from the cooler/bulkhead.

X

XxXModRods

Oct 7, 2012
Spokane WA
It requires drilling the sterring post whole and the two mounting holes.
So drilling 3 holes.
We are in the process of making the M-Rite support for the 05-06

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
So you just remove the stock mount and bolt or rivet the brace and reattach the stock base?
What is the estimated tear down and install time?? 08 M 1000

X

XxXModRods

Oct 7, 2012
Spokane WA
So you just remove the stock mount and bolt or rivet the brace and reattach the stock base?
What is the estimated tear down and install time?? 08 M 1000

Correct, we use 12.9 bolts to bolt it to the bulkhead and we rivet to the steering hoop. You do reuse the stock steering post base plate.
Start to finish is about 1.5/2 hours.Depending on the installers.

Premium Features