• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M-Rite support for the m series and crossfire.

pindallout

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
51st State Da U.P., eh!
I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Yes, I should have done this upgrade earlier. I just want to say that it a simple process, the directions are very clear, the product is well done, fast shipping, and I liked the email the he wanted to ensure that the right product was coming to me. Thanks for a great product.

I am also going the extra mile and doing the BDX support as well. Should be good to go this year.

Thanks again.:thumb::thumb:

X

XxXModRods

Oct 7, 2012
Spokane WA
I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Yes, I should have done this upgrade earlier. I just want to say that it a simple process, the directions are very clear, the product is well done, fast shipping, and I liked the email the he wanted to ensure that the right product was coming to me. Thanks for a great product.

I am also going the extra mile and doing the BDX support as well. Should be good to go this year.

Thanks for the order.

K

K2

Dec 5, 2011
Anchorage AK

I just ran into a minor compatibility issue on my '11 M8 Ltd.

I just last weekend yanked the stock telescopic Cat steering post for a Wild Child/Canada Sled Parts fixed post, the -3 1/2" M7 T Top.
I'd already installed the ModRods bulkhead brace last season in combination with the BDX anti slop support.
When I went to button everything back up after installing the new post the BDX support wasn't lining back up with the steering hoop, it was about an
1/8" too high - it was butting into the welded ring on the Wild Child post.

So when I took the BDX support off to grind/radius some material off of it I could see where it'd been making slight contact with the stock post's welded sleeved joint.
The only thing I could come up with was the little bit of added height the ModRods brace raises the steering post had to have been it, that or the welded ring on the new post was a tick high.

Bottom line, Wild Child's post, ModRods brace, BDX support, all three excellent effective products, just something to keep an eye on.

:face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:
X

XxXModRods

Oct 7, 2012
Spokane WA
I just ran into a minor compatibility issue on my '11 M8 Ltd.

I just last weekend yanked the stock telescopic Cat steering post for a Wild Child/Canada Sled Parts fixed post, the -3 1/2" M7 T Top.
I'd already installed the ModRods bulkhead brace last season in combination with the BDX anti slop support.
When I went to button everything back up after installing the new post the BDX support wasn't lining back up with the steering hoop, it was about an
1/8" too high - it was butting into the welded ring on the Wild Child post.

So when I took the BDX support off to grind/radius some material off of it I could see where it'd been making slight contact with the stock post's welded sleeved joint.
The only thing I could come up with was the little bit of added height the ModRods brace raises the steering post had to have been it, that or the welded ring on the new post was a tick high.

Bottom line, Wild Child's post, ModRods brace, BDX support, all three excellent effective products, just something to keep an eye on.

Thanks for the info. The only thing I can see doing that is if the outsides of the bottom plate on the M-Rite isn't sitting completely flat on the tunnel. Like maybe the tunnel had a slight bow up in it. Take a look at it next time you have your pipe off and let me know.

K

K2

Dec 5, 2011
Anchorage AK
Thanks for the info. The only thing I can see doing that is if the outsides of the bottom plate on the M-Rite isn't sitting completely flat on the tunnel. Like maybe the tunnel had a slight bow up in it. Take a look at it next time you have your pipe off and let me know.

Will do ..

As a side note, can't wait to get this thing back out in the snow to experience the combination of all three mods, at a standstill it's rock solid .. :face-icon-small-hap

L
Dec 1, 2019
arcticcatM_Rite_zps89ca2233.png

We are now offering the M-Rite Support. It will fix your broken bulk head on the top of of the cooler and helps with the side of the bulkhead from cracking and adds support to your steering hoop.
Any questions dont hesitate to ask.
Made from 6061
Retail price is $129.99
Where can I buy this?

MI1M600EFI

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2008
Mancos, CO
If you have a time machine, you can go back to 2017 or so and buy it. Other than that, I think you're out of luck, since XXXModrods seems to be gone.

I am looking at getting one of the two options offered by Canada Sled Parts to fix mine, or just welding it up and adding my own bracing to it somehow...

HIDY

Premium Member
Sep 5, 2005
WASHINGTON
If you have a time machine, you can go back to 2017 or so and buy it. Other than that, I think you're out of luck, since XXXModrods seems to be gone.

I am looking at getting one of the two options offered by Canada Sled Parts to fix mine, or just welding it up and adding my own bracing to it somehow...

I have lots of new M-Rite braces.

MI1M600EFI

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2008
Mancos, CO
Oh man, where were you when I was looking for one a month ago??

We'll, now the next guy knows who to talk to...

Sent from my ADR1776 using Tapatalk

M
Oct 4, 2015
Montana
Which supports are do you guys like the best? They all probably work, but I see offerings by M-Right, Hubs Performance & Canada Sled Parts, if still available. I have a '10 M8 LTD & an '11 Crossfire 800; neither has any cracks that I can see, but I think that I should put supports on both sleds.

Premium Features