• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dobec performance ejk controller

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
so I am just wondering if anyone else has tried the ejk controller on their m series sleds, I have an 05 m7 with a bikeman 800 big bore kit, im currently running a power commander 5 it is dropping a cylinder at around half throttle, I have found after switching from side to side that it follows the injector harness from cyl 2, I tried to install the ejk but it disables the spark when its all plugged in yet if you removed the injectors and put them in cups they are giving fuel, just wondering if any one has had any luck with this I have one on my quad but it is not a battery less efi and it works awesome I have tried to put this on my 05 king cat as the same part # is listed to fit both and have the same issue, any input would be appreciated thank you.

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
I remember having issues with those sleds installing Attitude and BD boxes where the Mag side injector pins needed to be reversed in factory harness to work. Polarity issue. Hope this helps. Attitude is same base module as EJK.

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
thank you I will try that, I have swapped pins on both injector connectors at the same time but I will have to verify polarity of both

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
I have verified polarity and lined up with the power wires on the EJK controller and it still wont power the controller box, when I plug it all in I still get injection pulses, but it disables my spark. I tested with the same ground I used for the controller box, I just cant seem to get this to work, I will have to contact tech support unless any one has any other advice, thank you

Premium Features