• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX inner idler kit

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Anybody else running this kit on the 12 up skid?
Reviews werent great on the M series but i think they made some durability upgrades since. Its looks plenty strong to me. The issue is the wheels are like 1/8" from touching the track. Wondering if they will touch while riding. Otherwise they are just there for moral support waiting for the hyfax to wear down enough before they help out lol.
Was a little skeptical as the website says M-series then just tacked on "fits newer chassis too"
Nice to get rid of the outdated outboard wheels though, hyfax be damned.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I haven't run that inner idler kit, but the bearings in the wheels on their anti-stab kit that came on my 2014 were garbage. Seals fell out of them and snow/water washed the grease out. Bearings were molded in as well so just had to replace the wheels when needed.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
^saw that in the research i did, then suposedly there was an updated wheel, not sure which i got. probably wont matter till my hyfax wear out!
wonder if theres a polaris wheel that would fit better. not sure where they mount there's comparably.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Just measured, they are 2.5". Not sure why, it lists 2.5 for anti-stab and 2.75 for inner wheel kit. I will email them, thanks for making me check that!

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Jeff from bdx is sending correct wheels now, they have great customer service from my experience. gonna try their pipe mod next. only sled ill sell mine for is the new chassis once that gets proven, ill be like 50 by then lol

Premium Features