• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Great prices and Service on Timbersled, ZBroz & Fox shock

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Pm me on SW or E-mail me at snowjw3090@yahoo.com for great prices on Timbersled, Zbroz and Fox products. I will return your E-mail or PM within one day or less in most cases. If you are in Canada I am able to help out as much as I can to make shipping cheap and as painless as possible. Also I send tracking #'s to your E-mail or PM that way you can keep an eye on your shipment as well.

New this year Timbersled skids can be sent out with not only the Fox X package but now Zbroz has teamed up with Timberlsed to offer there shock line in the Mtn Tamber as well!!

I have also listed some reviews of a few customers that I have delt with over the years.

Timbersled BarkbustersBoth A-arms and spindles are constructed from 4130 Chrome-Moly steel and have a durable powder coated finish. Kits include CNC machined Delrin bushings that we make in-house, with hard anodized aluminum inner sleeves that are greasable by a zerk in the A-arms (however some kits do not have zerks due to space issues). Kits also include our uniquely designed All-Terrain spindles. They mount the ski behind the steering pivot of the spindle. This improves steering stability and predictability in all snow conditions such as deep powder, wet heavy snow, crusty or windblown snow and will eliminate dart or grab ruts on the trail. They also work better for high speed downhill runs and most unpredictable situations. The spindles also provide a sharper steering radius over the stock OEM.

Timbersled Mtn Tamer
Mtn Tamer Suspension is Constructed of the Best Materials Available:

•Suspension arms are tig welded 4130 Chrome-Moly steel and have a durable powder coated finish
•Slide mechanism is CNC machined from 6061 T-6 Aluminum and are black hard anodized
•Cross shafts are CNC machined from 7075 T-6 Aluminum
•Bushings are CNC machined from solid round Delrin plastic
•Dual limiter straps are stamped out of 3 ply Kevlar/rubber belting
•All bolts, nuts and washers are gold zinc plated G-8
•Shocks are manufactured by the finest companies in the industry. See or Shock Options Page
•Stock rail fit kits are CNC machined from 6061 T-6 Aluminum plates
•Custom rails are manufactured by Ice Age Manufacturing and are designed specifically for the Mtn. Tamer suspension system

Zbroz front ends
Ars FX A Arms Offer the industries only high ground clearance A Arm. These Arms have been race tested by top RMSHA Hill Climb Teams. Winning multiple championships.

Kit Includes, Upper and lower Chromoly A Arms, Pivot bushings, and aluminum Tie Rods. (40” kits use the stock tie rods) Powder coated high strength winkle Black. Specify Model when ordering online, Pivot bushings are slightly different from model to model.

Exit Shocks
Exit series X0 shocks are available in both piggyback and remote reservoir configurations. All come standard with HTC springs, in dual and triple rate spring combinations, crossover adjustable, and pre load adjustable. All aluminum parts are anodized for a durable long lasting finish.

Exit shock technology comes from 15+ years of off-road and snowmobile racing experience to give you the ultimate in ride quality, which is easily serviced for years of reliable use.

All Exit shocks come with our ride quality guarantee. If for any reason your not satisfied with the way they are performing. Just call us within the first 30 days of use. We will re spring, and re valve until you are satisfied, no charge.

Exit series X1 shocks are available in both piggyback and remote reservoir configurations. All come standard with HTC springs, in dual and triple rate spring combinations. Crossover adjustment, and pre load adjustment are also standard features. All X1 shocks come with an external compression adjuster, which allows the rider to fine tune the shock with the simple turn of a knob. All aluminum parts are anodized for a durable long lasting finish.

Exit shock technology comes from 15+ years of off-road and snowmobile racing experience to give you the ultimate in ride quality, which is easily serviced for years of reliable use.

All Exit shocks come with our ride quality guarantee. If for any reason your not satisfied with the way they are performing. Just call us within the first 30 days of use. We will re spring, and re valve until you are satisfied, no charge .

07-18-2008, 06:35 PM
827revdog
Currently: tmps 20 deg cooler than yesterday hmmm
Premium Member

just bought my timber skid from snow jw. anyone looking he has the best pricing ive found. his customer service is a1. he went way out of his way to help out a snowester. buisness ethics at its best. thanx again justin. you definatly have a repeat customer.

07-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Turblue
Currently: Not set.
Premium Member

07-31-2008, 02:24 PM
robu
Basic Member

Justin really came throught best price by faaaaaaar!!!!(even after getting it into Canada!) I really think in this day and age it is worth shopping around! Thanks Justin for everthing and the willingness to work with people.

08-18-2008, 07:42 AM
bdm
Basic Member

09-20-2008, 04:15 AM
mountainhorse
Currently: STOKED !!!
Super Moderator: Premium Member

Thanked 1,063 Times in 530 Posts

His prices and service are not outdone in our market.

He has a real passion for sledding and keeps his finger on the pulse of whats happening out there..

TTT for a good vendor.

10-17-2008, 06:36 AM
ehna
Basic Member

It was a pleasure to do business with you and will do it again!

Errol

10-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Shelfrost
Currently: Canada-more square feet of awesomeness per person than any other nation!
Premium Member

Great service, exactly as advertised!!! Shipment came direct from Timbersled and Allen put a price on it that was higher than Justin had quoted me, resulting in additional taxes for me!! One quick email to Justin and he promptly refunded me the difference, no hesitation at all. Quality business. Thanks again Justin. I appreciate your service

11-06-2008, 01:12 PM
skidooboyedk
Currently: titanium plate tester
Premium Member

big, thanks to justin and code red performance. he not only called me on the phone to tell me when it shipped, but followed up in person to make sure i got my barkbuster front end. outstanding service, pricing and handles top of the line products. i'll definately look him up for future purchases.

ttt for you bro!!

ski

headin to da mountains: 79 Days, 20 Hours, 14 Minutes, 55 Seconds.

01-09-2009, 02:55 PM
kinneyt
Premium Member

Code Red is a great place to order stuff from and Justin bent over backwards to get me what I needed next day.

Thanks,

Travis

02-09-2009, 06:12 PM
ust421
Basic Member

03-16-2009, 05:47 AM
Zipperno
Currently: Waiting for V2 ecu....
Premium Member

//Tom

03-25-2009, 12:14 AM
motojunkie101
Currently: Ready to run!
MODERATOR: Premium Member

Garage
motojunkie101's Garage
TNytro

YZ250F

Justin seriously hooked me up! He got me the full timbersled mtn tamer skid for a GREAT price. I was kind of on the fence until he gave me some numbers and I had to jump on it....yes it IS that good. Every question I've asked he has gotten back to me in a VERY short amount of time. I really can't say enough for his customer service. Order from this man and you will not be let down! Good service is hard to come by these days, support those who support us!

04-08-2009, 10:44 PM
cles
Basic Member

09-02-2009, 10:58 PM
m8magicandmystery
Basic Member

recieved my mtn tamer today...all is well...l will be in touch in future for frt suspension options..and possibly nitrous...thanks Justin for all your expertise, suggestions and advice and questions to facilitate an well informed purchase on my behalf..you just always seem to go that extra mile all the time...

10-21-2009, 06:44 PM
MajorDirty
Premium Member

recieved my mtn tamer today...all is well...l will be in touch in future for frt suspension options..and possibly nitrous...thanks Justin for all your expertise, suggestions and advice and questions to facilitate an well informed purchase on my behalf..you just always seem to go that extra mile all the time...

X2 on the above....whatever you need, Justin is definately the go to guy. His knowledge and customer service are second to none.

11-18-2009, 07:55 PM
ryztoy
Basic Member

just got mine and is now installed. The only problem I wasnt' going to put stock wheels back on such a good looking suspension. I Now have ice age 2 wheel kit with new bogie wheels. Great to work with Thank you

06-01-2010, 08:56 PM
sled-fiend
Currently: Laughing at the "window warriors".
Premium Member

Garage
sled-fiend's Garage
2009 Arctic Cat M8 SnoPro 153"

Awesome to deal with...
Thanks for the great service and answering all my questions! The USPS shipping is great for us here in Canada, saves getting wacked with import and brokerage fee's. Got my Timbersled front and rear today. I ordered, it shipped out the next day, doesn't get much better than that! Not to mention a smoken price too. We'll be doing business again

Geoff

Service the is service

Premium Features