• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wyoming man hits wolf with snowmobile and proceeds to parade it around.

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
No matter your stance on wolves this is just idiotic. Happened in Daniel, WY

• Cody Roberts, 42, captured the injured wolf after hitting it with his snowmobile
  • Allegedly tortured wolf at local bar before shooting it dead behind the bar after the parade
  • Only fined $250 for capturing and tormenting the animal as killing them is legal

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

Wyoming hunter, 42, poses with exhausted wolf he tortured and paraded around his local bar with its mouth taped shut before shooting it dead - as his family member REENACTS the sick scene​

• Cody Roberts, 42, captured the injured wolf after hitting it with his snowmobile
  • Allegedly tortured wolf before shooting it dead behind the bar after the parade
  • Only fined $250 for capturing and tormenting the animal as killing them is legal
By NIC WHITE and MARTHA WILLIAMS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 01:44 EDT, 8 April 2024

The family of a hunter who tortured a wolf and paraded it through his local bar before shooting it dead have posted a bizarre reenactment of the scene.

Cody Roberts, 42, was cited and fined for being in possession of the live wolf in Daniel, Wyoming, on February 29, but it was not illegal to kill it.

Roberts posed with the exhausted animal, cracking a beaming smile while gripping it by the scruff of the neck and raising a can of beer.

The wolf, which was injured when Roberts ran it over with a snowmobile, had its mouth taped shut and cowered like an abused puppy.

Cody Roberts, 42, posed with the the exhausted animal, cracking a beaming smile while gripping it by the scruff of the neck and raising a can of beer

+9
View gallery
Cody Roberts, 42, posed with the the exhausted animal, cracking a beaming smile while gripping it by the scruff of the neck and raising a can of beer

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
That loser just continues to paint a bad wrap for us hunters that care for animals and want to see hunting continue for our great grand children and beyond!

S
Dec 14, 2009
Idaho
Didn't realize this forum had so many democrat peta members that have apparently never seen a wolf or any other animal kill another one. Or seen how their meat, dairy or eggs are farmed. Ya'll are probably fine with all the archery hunters wounding and losing more animals than they harvest too.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
I am not a fan of peta and my family hunts and fishes, but which ever side you fall on, it is easy to see that guy is a dumbass and should have had his ass kicked.

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
Didn't realize this forum had so many democrat peta members that have apparently never seen a wolf or any other animal kill another one. Or seen how their meat, dairy or eggs are farmed. Ya'll are probably fine with all the archery hunters wounding and losing more animals than they harvest too.
Really? So you are okay with what this guy did?

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
You’ve lost your mind. I’ve been hunting my entire life and I’ve killed animals with my bow, my rifle and I have no problem, killing wolves, bears, elk, deer, cougars, ducks, pheasants or pretty much anything we are allowed to kill. I wouldn’t even have a problem smoking a grizzly bear if I had a tag. But hitting a wolf with your sled (pretty rad luck if ya ask me) and then touting it around, half alive does nothing but show the Democratic PETA folks that were clowns, we just treat killing animals a game! It would’ve been better if he just shot it in the face after he hit it.

S
Dec 14, 2009
Idaho
You’ve lost your mind. I’ve been hunting my entire life and I’ve killed animals with my bow, my rifle and I have no problem, killing wolves, bears, elk, deer, cougars, ducks, pheasants or pretty much anything we are allowed to kill. I wouldn’t even have a problem smoking a grizzly bear if I had a tag. But hitting a wolf with your sled (pretty rad luck if ya ask me) and then touting it around, half alive does nothing but show the Democratic PETA folks that were clowns, we just treat killing animals a game! It would’ve been better if he just shot it in the face after he hit it.
Jeez it's not like the guy hung it's decapitated head on the wall like a trophy for winning some twisted game.

Ya'll are allowing the pussification of America for going along with this BS just because you think your version of a blood sport is one tic better.

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
Jeez it's not like the guy hung it's decapitated head on the wall like a trophy for winning some twisted game.

Ya'll are allowing the pussification of America for going along with this BS just because you think your version of a blood sport is one tic better.
Tell me where the big bad wolf touched you.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Certainly someone on this forum must know this coward?
My suggestion is to take this guy and give him this choice ....

Sell his snowmobile and never ride again
or
He gets what he did to this wolf.

Paul27

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2008
Reno, NV
An ethical hunter strives for a "Clean Kill". One bullet, with a quick, humane kill. Proper respect for the beautiful animal Mother Earth provided to us, for our sustenance.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm not sure if I'd describe someone who duct taped a wolf's mouth shut as a coward.:)
Well I would, and I just did. Not just a coward, but a piece of s__t f___ing coward.
He makes us all (snowmobilers) look horrible.
Frankly, defending him does as well.

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
The photo will be used as a fund raiser for PETA and the pro-wolf crowd, and for groups that want to limit snowmobile use on public lands... this one guy gave the groups that oppose snowmobiling a lot of imaging for their campaigns... guy is an idiot.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The photo will be used as a fund raiser for PETA and the pro-wolf crowd, and for groups that want to limit snowmobile use on public lands... this one guy gave the groups that oppose snowmobiling a lot of imaging for their campaigns... guy is an idiot.
Nailed it.

Man, I would love to piss pound this coward. I'm not saying I could, I have no idea, but I would love to.

Premium Features