• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WANTED: Sled deck, ID, WA, MT.

J
Dec 15, 2008
Orofino, Id
I'm looking for a sled deck, prefereably with expandable sides (for short box 6.5') as I drive my pickup to work quite often, but would look at other decks if the price is right. I have contacted quite a few through craigslist, but seems like most people forget to pull their adds once its sold so thought I'd check out the market on here. I'm in Orofino Idaho, but willing to travel or meet part way for the right deck.

H

HCM

Jan 12, 2010
I have one work in Cottonwood for a short box Aluminum but does not have the slide in sides but still nice deck come take a look not to far away from you. 1000.00 will take it.

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Send me a pm if interested. I have a brand new silver lake with adjustable sides and extendable ramp. Will work in a short box.

H
Sep 2, 2009
Sled Deck In Lewiston Idaho

I have a sled deck i just built its steel and built for a short box but my ford is a 7' bed... just loaded up sleds on it for the first time today. comes with the 12 inch dovetail and 10 foot ramp and nice bangboard. I am pretty sure i could do some fabricating to make it fit your bed. I get up to orofino alot my dad is from kamiah and we have a cabin up in Cardiff. Let me know if ya wanna see some pics.
Thanks
Zane Hobart

Premium Features