• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trout Lake B.c. Snow?

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Heading up to Trout Lake this weekend, was wondering how the snow conditions are up in that area. Any input would be appreciated.
-Thanks

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
we wanted to go their the other day, then got told that their was no riding their no more, heli sking took it over, then found out that was bs and was to late, piss a guy off

will be going their soon, heard conditions were great

A
Nov 30, 2007
Kelliher,Sask
Some one please chim in. I would like to ride this area over christmas. I have never been and im lookin for some new areas to ride. I have seen pics and it looks amazing to me, but i dont know the area at all. thanks

A
Nov 30, 2007
Kelliher,Sask
Thanks for a little information. Sorry if i sounded rude but know one seems to want to help anyone out with directions to these places. The only thing i knew about trout lake is how to get there, I dont know how to get to the area and what the terrain is like or anything like that. Much apperciated and maybe ill run into ya one day while im sledding there. How far from town is the staging area?? I am gonna go there for sure during christmas and just wanted to know what the heck the area was like.

Thanks again for the information

Here's a link I found for Blue Lake
http://www.griffinlakelodge.com/snowmobiling_blue_lake.htm

From Revelstoke: Drive west on #1 (Trans-Canada Highway) about 57 kilometers. Turn left (south) on the road opposite the Malakwa Race-Track fuel and convenience store. Make an immediate right, then a quick left at the "Y" following the "Blue Lake Snowmobiling" signage. Drive about 2 kilometers to the end of the road where you'll find the staging area.

Premium Features