• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailshead today

O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills
Drove up to Trailshead today (Sunday) for lack of anything better to do. Took two sleds to test a new clutch set-up. Trails were bad, very little snow near the trees, 6-8 inches in the meadows but no base, hard to find a place to even give a sled a good test, constantly hitting small rocks. Not a good scenario but better than last year at this time.

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
that sucks hopefully there will be more snow by the end of jan when we head up there, if not we will have to bypass and head to the horns

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
We might end up going to the Big Horns too. Not sure if we'll have enough people to go to make it cost effective though. We might be looking for 2 or 3 guys to tag along with us. We can use my diesel pickup and 4 place open trailer. We are in Mitchell, shoot me a PM if anybody is interested.

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
We might end up going to the Big Horns too. Not sure if we'll have enough people to go to make it cost effective though. We might be looking for 2 or 3 guys to tag along with us. We can use my diesel pickup and 4 place open trailer. We are in Mitchell, shoot me a PM if anybody is interested.

when ya heading out to the hills or the horns were looken heading out on jan 31st threw the feb 3

Premium Features