• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So????????????????

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
So no BossPro in the near future eh?

Oh and...

Did you all get gear and get to keep it?

I see a Turbo E-tech in Jacobs future!:devil:

His new Klim gloves started falling apart 2 miles into the first day! Let's see how the awesome Klim warranty works for the Boss.?:present: He will probably get a few pairs free as his luck seems to be equal to his rep!:tongue:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Hands down there is not a better sled in 2011 then the etech.
Does everything better. Has far more power and is a completely different
ride over the 2010's. Great flickability, holds it's lines and powers through almost anything we threw at it.
You can feel the top end which is something new for doo, but still has that good ol bottom end snort of years past.

Seriously, did you just read what AC of all peeps said. That's like acid coming from his mouth with every spoken word.
It's killing him inside, so painful to say. But he powers through the pain to relay the truth.:face-icon-small-hap

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
As the saying goes, You snooze you Loose. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Steve Janes was actully really stoked to get GP's opinion of the sleds. he was bummed when she didn't return his email. He said he tried for a week to get ahold of you. I bet there will be another opportunity in the future for GP.

LOL. Yep, I snoozed and deleted his emails. I figured everyone on SW was getting them. Or they were just picking on me for fun. :face-icon-small-dis :boink:

It would have been a fun little trip and it would have been a perfect anniversary get away. :face-icon-small-hap

Your reviews are fantastic. It would've been quite entertaining to see and hear my review and ride report. LOL! :face-icon-small-win :face-icon-small-blu Being a female and all. :lol:

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Hands down there is not a better sled in 2011 then the etech.
Does everything better. Has far more power and is a completely different
ride over the 2010's. Great flickability, holds it's lines and powers through almost anything we threw at it.
You can feel the top end which is something new for doo, but still has that good ol bottom end snort of years past.

Seriously, did you just read what AC of all peeps said. That's like acid coming from his mouth with every spoken word.
It's killing him inside, so painful to say. But he powers through the pain to relay the truth.:face-icon-small-hap

Now, now. I wouldn't go as far as to say it did "everything better". I would say the E-tech that I rode was running very good and had the track advantage on the other two sleds. It was a completely different machine than the XP's from years past! Very easy to ride and had some great power for a stock sled that wasn't even broke in yet!

I have been reading of E-tech owners not seeing the same results we saw on that day in those conditions. Also reading of a few guys having some pretty serious issues with the E-tech.

I'm not going to run out and buy one, but it would be on the top of the list too, if I was looking for a new one.:face-icon-small-ton

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
There is a huge advantage over riding the sled vs. reading about it.:face-icon-small-win Dealer set up is key to any good stock sled from the get go or I should say proper setup.
Everyone I have spoke with locally LOVES their Etech and are very happy with it. I never pay attention to the issues peeps have on Snowest due to it being 1 place that peeps come from all over to express their issues making it seem there are more issues or a bigger issue then there really is. Most peeps having issues are spinning the RPMS around 8200 or more.

Track advantage? it was a 154" 16" track. all others were 155" 15" wide, splitting hairs really.

I once read that if you really want to be "intune" with your sled you need lower risers....... But being out actually riding sleds I find stock bars work great.

Now stop fooling yourself Tim and go buy your Etech:face-icon-small-ton

:face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:
Premium Features