• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Presidents weekend ride

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Ill get a check ready to go tomorrow.

I need your number, I have some ideas on your sled after talking to SSWIM

I have tried several starting procedures with some success. The ether worked pretty good, but that's not much of a solution. I open to discussion! 970-218-7624 cell

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Ok, so I forgot when where and how much. Let me know.....aarp discount?

Seth is hoping to join me, his M7 bushy mod 900 should be ready by then......

Sorry, but we already have 9 people in a house with 6 beds, so we're a little stuffed already. Should have rented that other cabin a few months ago when I mentioned it. Gone now. I think we need to stick with the original 9 guys. I don't think we have enough air mattress volunteers as it is.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
A guy you rode with on Sonora pass last year called up and ordered an airbag. He is coming out here to ride in 2 weeks:face-icon-small-dis He said the 3-4 feet has turned into a solid 16 inch base.

1 storm is all it takes for it to be epic though. He said the record for an overnight storm is like 12 feet:face-icon-small-coo

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
its doing this outside my house

Tonight: Snow and areas of blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 24. Blustery, with a north wind between 15 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Friday: Snow and areas of blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 25. Blustery, with a north northwest wind between 15 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible

Premium Features