• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post forward mod factory turbo

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Figure this might help anyone looking to do this mod. After I figured out how to make it work, Brett Rasmussen released a YouTube video on it. Lol, it will help me with the install.

So what you will need, to do this mod is 1 - steer post from a 2020 or etc (straight post) from NA Gen4 Summit. 1 - Skinz post forward kit for the NA Gen4.

I’m looking forward to trying this, never run the post forward and I hear nothing but positive feedback. Hope this helps anyone else that was waiting for skinz to release the turbo kit that will probably ship at the end of the season lol or next

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
Lol, I just watched the same video from Bret. He's selling both the post and the Skinz block, but I haven't compared his costs to BRP directly.

I'm on the fence on whether to blow my Christmas dough on this or the RPM composite brake/chaincase guards. I'll hold off until I get a few rides in, I suspect.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Lol, I just watched the same video from Bret. He's selling both the post and the Skinz block, but I haven't compared his costs to BRP directly.

I'm on the fence on whether to blow my Christmas dough on this or the RPM composite brake/chaincase guards. I'll hold off until I get a few rides in, I suspect.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

From what I could tell he’s selling the post for $50 less than BRP online parts price. Sled solutions is who I got the block from, for about $240 after shipping

Premium Features