• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 7s Aftermarket Compatibility?

CISC0

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2010
PNW=WA
I mounted an Explorer Trail tech pro on my alpha
Connects to my kids Khaos

Last edited:

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
Is there an aftermarket GPS unit compatible with the Polaris 7S display?
Trail Tech Voyager Pro is a standalone GPS that uses the same "Buddy Track" features found in the 7S display. Trail Tech was bought by Polaris specifically so they could get the Buddy Track technology invented by Trail Tech. You can find it here: https://www.trailtech.net/en-us/voyager-pro/

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This sled location technology is THE single thing I most want to see from BRP in the future.
Polaris/Trailtech has a CLEAR advantage over BRP right now in this market segment.

CISC0

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2010
PNW=WA
Great technology, just cant buy one anywhere
Ebay.....the head units are all the same. You can find some still. Only differnce between kits is the mounting brackets. Those you can get seperate if needed or fab something up to console. Thats what I did . Call Trail Tech to confirm

CISC0

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2010
PNW=WA
as of today, they do not have any manner of "Tracking" built into them.
I am HOPING we see that as a future software upgrade.
But for the moment, its just HOPE so far as I know.
Ahhh, its a life saver to see where your partners are. Polaris hit it out of the park with that.

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
Yes you can order it, you just wont get it. They have been BO everywhere for 6 months. I will follow up on the EBay link but dont have much hope there either.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Yes you can order it, you just wont get it. They have been BO everywhere for 6 months. I will follow up on the EBay link but dont have much hope there either.
is that a fact.
I had no idea.
That kinda sucks.

IN STOCK
READY TO SHIP TODAY

if they have issues shipping to canada, feel free to have it shipped to me here in Idaho.
I can bring it to you at the Feb gathering or ship it up north for you!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I talked to Trail tech today and they said I should just order the one on eBay. So I ordered a Trail Tech Voyager pro on eBay for our kids new Neo+?? Will be here next week, only a few left if you want one.

CISC0

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2010
PNW=WA
I talked to Trail tech today and they said I should just order the one on eBay. So I ordered a Trail Tech Voyager pro on eBay for our kids new Neo+?? Will be here next week, only a few left if you want one.
That’s same process I took . Talked to trail tech ….. etc
Careful on buddy antenna , mine pulled out of screw connector at head unit.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
That’s same process I took . Talked to trail tech ….. etc
Careful on buddy antenna , mine pulled out of screw connector at head unit.
Copy., thanks. Where did you put it? Bummer it’s not the same little bubble antenna as my 7s.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Someone needs to figure out a "kit" for the Voyager Pro that fits into the existing compartment door where the gauge is already located, so it looks good and is out of the way - much like the 7S is stock.

Or, a new door that replaces the existing compartment door, and has the Voyager Pro already installed in it.

I like this, but the deterrent for me, is that the gauge has to be mounted on the handlebars or elsewhere and is VERY vulnerable to getting smashed, or breaking off in the event of a "run out of talent" event (hey, it happens) ,or needing to roll the sled to get unstuck.

captcolby

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2009
Seward, AK
So the trail
Someone needs to figure out a "kit" for the Voyager Pro that fits into the existing compartment door where the gauge is already located, so it looks good and is out of the way - much like the 7S is stock.

Or, a new door that replaces the existing compartment door, and has the Voyager Pro already installed in it.

I like this, but the deterrent for me, is that the gauge has to be mounted on the handlebars or elsewhere and is VERY vulnerable to getting smashed, or breaking off in the event of a "run out of talent" event (hey, it happens) ,or needing to roll the sled to get unstuck.
The Voyager Pro will not fit in the dash like the 7S? What if you get the 7S DOOR-DISPLAY 7 BLK 5456644-070 from Polaris?

I
Jan 4, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada

This is how i have my Voyager Pro from Trail Tech mounted on my cat. It conncets to my friends polaris ride command. Just need to make sure the battery is charged before you head out. I cut the stock connectors off and put on some water proof connectors so i can plug it into a charger overnight.

Premium Features