• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pieps Opti-Finder 457

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Pieps Opti-Finder 457 SOLD thank you

Sold Thank you

Last edited:
M

Mnt bound

Aug 16, 2008
Western Colorado
Will it work with a BCA tracker? I already have a BCA this would be a spare or for guests. Is it easy to use and figure out? And do you still have the owner instructions?

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Yes it will work with BCA. 457 kHz transmission and reception.
Yes the orginal instructions are included and it is easy to use with some practice.

Wayne

C
Sep 18, 2003
Keenesburg CO
Yes it will work with BCA. 457 kHz transmission and reception.
Yes the orginal instructions are included and it is easy to use with some practice.

Wayne

No offense, but it depends on your definition of easy...completely analog beacon, no lights or direction indicator, have to follow the flux lines by tone of the beep...I have one and will only use it as a target for training. If you are going to use one to locate someone, plan on spending plenty of time training your ear. I wouldn't want to be under snow knowing someone was looking for me with an analog beacon.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Opti- find has two lights.
Also I said with some practice.

Here: Buyer needs to understand that this is not the most advanced beacon and easyiest to use on the market today that is why it is being sold as USED.
Please feel to do some research on this beacon.
Links: http://www.google.com/search?source...s=GGLR,GGLR:2006-26,GGLR:en&q=pieps+opti+find

All persons should practice before using any beacon with there group.

Premium Features