• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ok really, this time lets be serious about it.

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
Actually if we get lucky enough to have a Blue Bird day, a tailgate BBQ would be fun. Just need to have a couple peeps load a BBQ in their trailer. Not like that parking lot isn't Ginormous:face-icon-small-win.

Word. I like the Social Ride Idea too! Lets do it. I'm in.

April 9??? the snow is going to be gone and gone.:face-icon-small-win

So BR? or somewheres more central? I'm ok either way...up, down sideways:face-icon-small-ton

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Word. I like the Social Ride Idea too! Lets do it. I'm in.

April 9??? the snow is going to be gone and gone.:face-icon-small-win

So BR? or somewheres more central? I'm ok either way...up, down sideways:face-icon-small-ton

Snow? Gone? Better not be. :face-icon-small-win The snow dept is thick. I hope to ride all through April and May right from the cabin. :face-icon-small-hap

BR = NS

Bear River = North Slope

I believe Hector has a taco stand arranged already. lol

There's always the option of riding in from the gas plant out of Coalville if you don't want to drive your truck to the North Slope parking lot. Just a thought. :face-icon-small-coo

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com

Snow? Gone? Better not be. :face-icon-small-win The snow dept is thick. I hope to ride all through April and May right from the cabin. :face-icon-small-hap

BR = NS

Bear River = North Slope
CORRECTO..

I believe Hector has a taco stand arranged already. lol NO CORRECTO..

There's always the option of riding in from the gas plant out of Coalville if you don't want to drive your truck to the North Slope parking lot. Just a thought. :face-icon-small-coo

Hope you pack gas to make it back if you do... :face-icon-small-sho

BOSS was gonna talk to me causin on the taco stan... Pedro might be busy at the gay parade... :lips:

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
obviously there is mucho snow. "Its funny cause it's not true"

Ron are you still getting the LBGT newsletter? Is that how you knew about the Gay Parade?

BTW, Cousin looks more like he's headin' to the Motley Crue/Poisen show, than the Gay Parade.:face-icon-small-ton

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
obviously there is mucho snow. "Its funny cause it's not true"

Ron are you still getting the LBGT newsletter? Is that how you knew about the Gay Parade?

BTW, Cousin looks more like he's headin' to the Motley Crue/Poisen show, than the Gay Parade.:face-icon-small-ton

Easy now Bro, you're gettin the first Taco with extra green sauce.:scared:

Premium Features