• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ok really, this time lets be serious about it.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Lets do a crew ride. before everyone is to broken to ride.:face-icon-small-win

I'm down to do it anywhere we can all get to and agree on. I'll provide lunch on the hill (I promise you won't be disappointed) and i'll roll up with a truck full of brew.(for the after party:face-icon-small-win)

What works for everyone? are you even interested?

Start throwing out places and dates. All are welcome.

LET's DO IT!!:face-icon-small-coo

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
If I had a cabin in a super sweet riding area I wouldn't want to ride anywhere else either. shoot I have access to a sweet fort and that pretty much keeps me in 1 area.:face-icon-small-hap

True, to be honest we rarely hit the same area and that's riding every weekend Saturday and Sunday. This year we've road different areas than before.

I'm so thankful to have all the open land around us that we do have. :face-icon-small-hap

We've also been exploring new routes to miss any parking lot, road or warming hut. Road blocks take up riding time and we can't have anymore of that crap. :face-icon-small-sho

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah

True, to be honest we rarely hit the same area and that's riding every weekend Saturday and Sunday. This year we've road different areas than before.

I was being a bit more general with "area" as in the Northern Uintas.:face-icon-small-win not talking one specific riding area like "gold Hill" or "Double".
You guys can ride endless miles in any direction all winter long and still find fresh tracks up there.:face-icon-small-coo

My riding area consists of Tibble fork to Duchesne Ridge.:face-icon-small-hap(also endless miles)
with a few stashes in between:face-icon-small-win

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
I'm down/in/on it.
What can I do to help? Condimets, accoutrements....

anywhere's cool w/ me. Sundays....Church in da Mtns.
You have to admit Fairview's pretty nice cause it's ParknRide.

Lets get it together.:nod:

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
IN or MISS OUT!!

Send a PM to everyone with time and place... Be there or miss-out.. Its hard to believe how hard it is to get a group that always talks about "WE NEED TO HOOK UP AND RIDE" together to do so.. Adam tried earlier this season and small reply list. Let the plan fly and the good times roll... I'm In.... Sundays I like to be closer to the man at 10,000 ft.... :face-icon-small-coo I say this friday.. With some Fresheee on the hills....

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
So are we wanting to do is this weekend?

this is awesome so I gotta share. pic of me from the latest SW mag

IMG01350-20110315-1933.jpg
[/IMG]

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
AWESOME PIC!!!!
Will Snowest let you have any copies of the pics that they took?

Premium Features