• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Crew logo.....

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
redrules.jpg

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
what the hell is wrong with Red? You got a problem with RED ya stupid crack whore!!:laser::argue::devil:

LOL!:D:hurt:

There is a story behind it.

I have two older brothers two years and four years older. The way my mother would stop all the fighting among us was all my oldest brothers toys were Green then my other brothers toys were Blue. I got stuck with red everything right down to clothes. You will never catch me in anything red ever! Gives me flash backs! :D

And how did you know i'm a crack whore.........Stalker???????:scared:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
If this is a different group....could somebody explain to me why Jacob made me do all that freaky chit at the initiation?????

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
LOL!:D:hurt:

There is a story behind it.

I have two older brothers two years and four years older. The way my mother would stop all the fighting among us was all my oldest brothers toys were Green then my other brothers toys were Blue. I got stuck with red everything right down to clothes. You will never catch me in anything red ever! Gives me flash backs! :D

And how did you know i'm a crack whore.........Stalker???????:scared:

It's my secret Ginger powers!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Damn! Turn a pro loose and look what happens.
Nice work Tim. I see a new avatar for sure.
Really cool stuff. You took it waaaaay beyond the next level :beer;

Premium Features