• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M Series Hoods

Mr. BB

Premium Member
Sep 7, 2009
Does anyone know if cat is still having hoods made for M series? I have emailed and texted them , but no answers, so I suppose that in itself is the answer.. Or some type of replacement besides hood fit. I found the exact replacement, but seller wants money first, then he will ship. But that leaves me with no guarantee. I don't know what others are doing. I would love to be able to trust anyone and everyone, but .... Offered COD or Paypal, but no dice. Maybe I should just get a roll of white duct tape and a bungee cord.

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
They are not difficult to repair and make stronger than new. Get JB plastic weld and some fiberglass mesh. Rough up surface with 100 grit. Clean with alcohol. Put glue down, place mesh on the glue and press into the epoxy. Stronger than stock. And $20.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
If you pay with paypal and there's an issue you can dispute it and get your money back. Someone has to eat the fee on it, but it protects you a little bit.

Premium Features