• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

Think about all the lies, misinformation and straight up propaganda we've been fed over the last year or so.

From the fight against COVID-19 to the "peaceful" protests and beyond, elites in the media, politics and Big Tech have jammed their preferred narratives down our throats at the expense of the truth. And if God forbid you question them, you're treated as a heretic and called every name in the book.

Kyle's trial is where this manipulation ends, because we're going to expose it all. In just months, we will prove that Kyle defended his life against aggression, and that lots of powerful people tried to destroy him for politics.

Our next big deadline is July 1 when all pre-trial motions are due, and our rapidly growing team of lawyers and experts are working like crazy to prepare.

To ensure we have the resources we need, we're urgently ramping up our fundraising over the next 3 weeks. If you can donate, we could use it now.

As you know, so much of that night in Kenosha was captured on video. But that's not enough. We have teams of forensics, ballistics and medical experts digging through every little detail, and we've been gathering testimony from an incredible amount of people that were there and saw things with their own eyes.

Each day, we feel more and more confident but these efforts take a huge amount of time and resources.

So before the July 1 deadline, we need to step on it. Big time. On behalf of Kyle, I ask for your generous support once again. Whether it's $25 or $2,500 every single dollar counts and makes a difference.

Once again, thank you for your commitment.

We simply cannot do it without you.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

Our first big pre-trial deadline is coming up this Thursday, July 1.

All motions are due, and as you can imagine our legal team is working around the clock until then.

So we're launching a major fundraising drive for the next 72 hours and could really use your help right now.

In the not too distant future, the preparation phase is going to start winding down and it will be game time in front of the entire country.

Thanks for your continued commitment and generosity, as I know we've asked a lot. But we're getting close.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

William L,

The other week, you received an email from David Hancock, the retired Navy SEAL who's been helping Kyle and our family from the beginning.

Rather than relying upon outside help, he helped us set up a proper trust and fundraising effort with guidance from some of the nation’s best attorneys that my family controls. And to this day, David continues to work with us free of charge because he believes in Kyle and his case.

In other words – this effort, FreeKyleUSA – is the only official fundraising vehicle for Kyle and you can know that your extremely generous donations are going directly to where they need to go.

And that brings us to today – we're halfway through the month and urgently need to bring in about 2,200 donations before the month closes.

Are you able to rush in a donation to Kyle right now?

The countdown to trial is progressing, and we have just over 3 months to go.

The good news is that in a small way, the truth is starting to come out at exactly the right time.

Even though it's just in small pieces, a recent article from the New Yorker shows that this case has always been much more nuanced than certain political actors wanted to make it.

At the end of the day, the truth is simple – Kyle never went to Kenosha seeking confrontation and he is not some vigilante. He was viciously attacked and clearly exercised his right to self-defense. Period.

With your continued help, that's the case we're going to make, and we're going to win because the facts are on our side.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

How many times have you heard that my son Kyle is some sort of white supremacist vigilante? Many, I'm sure.

But did you know that the Anti-Defamation League, along with Facebook, DOJ investigators and numerous media outlets did a deep dive into Kyle's social media and personal history and found no ties to any extremist groups whatsoever?

Do you know why that is? Because it was BS from the start, and very soon all the professional liars in our politics and news media will be exposed.

If you want to make sure that happens, I will underscore again how important it is that we maximize these last few months before trial.

We’re so close to hitting our July goal and just 450 more donations before midnight should get the job done. If you can, please help now.

Your support thus far has been beyond humbling, and our family can't possibly thank you enough. We will be forever in your debt.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

Last August in Kenosha, Kyle barely survived a brutal attack from an unhinged, violent mob. He only made it out alive because he was armed.

But from that moment on, a new mob of dishonest politicians, prosecutors and media figures was unleashed and Kyle's real battle is about to begin.

Trial starts on November 1st, and it'll be here before you know it.

The summer has been tough. It's been slow. There hasn't been a ton of news on the case and I'm very afraid we're going to fall behind.

Will you rush an urgent August donation to Kyle so we can stay on track? I will not let the mob destroy him, but I need your help.
Your support has been incredible, and we will forever be in your debt.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse
Twitter
Website

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

Life for Kyle since last summer hasn't been easy. So when we have good news, it's a big deal.

And right now we have something to celebrate, because Kyle just officially graduated high school.

With all that's going on, it's an amazing accomplishment and we are so proud.

His diploma will be arriving any day now, but I also want to show him how many people across the country support him – so we're collecting congratulatory notes from his most committed supporters.

Will you write something to him now? We'll be sharing everything in the next few days and are looking to get as many notes as we can.
Sometimes, it's easy to forget that Kyle is just an 18-year-old young man.

This is one of those moments in his life that he'll remember forever, and I want to make it as special as possible.

Thanks for everything.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

Exactly one year ago today, Kyle fought off a violent mob as Kenosha burned.

To mark this day – and with barely over 2 months until trial – we are doubling down with a 24-hour money-bomb and we need your help now.

Exactly one year later, I ask you to think back to last summer when our cities were burning.

When a 17-year-old was chased down in the streets and forced to defend himself with deadly force.

When the media then lied about it, and told you that you didn't see what you knew you saw.

When Big Tech wiped every mention of his name off their platforms and destroyed our ability to get the truth out.

And when politicians like Joe Biden slandered him as a white supremacist based on absolutely nothing.

Remember that, and then re-dedicate yourself to this fight. Take that anger, and help us get Kyle the resources he needs to win this case by making the biggest donation you can.

Thank you for everything you've done, and continue to do.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

I will get right to the point.

We are officially under the 6-week mark for the start of Kyle's trial on November 1st and to cover all of our legal costs we will need to raise a final $400,000.

It's our last major push, and hitting our goal is only going to be possible with the support of every single patriot who ever stepped up from the very beginning.

In order to break things up, we’re setting a goal of $100,000 this week, because we have a big bill for both jury consultants and mock trial preparation.

To help us kick things off in the strongest way possible, I'd like to ask you to make as large a donation as you can right now.

Over these last months, Kyle was focused enough to prepare for trial and study at the same time, and he has now graduated high school and been accepted to college. Once trial wraps, I want to see him off to school.

You have been an incredibly generous partner in this fight, and we can see the end. But in these next 6 weeks, we must push like we've never pushed before.

Please, help to directly support Kyle's legal defense with a donation now, and let's make sure we're prepared for November 1st.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

I must say, I am fairly emotional writing this email right now. Since announcing our final fundraising haul on Tuesday, the unbelievably generous response from our supporters around the country almost brings tears to my eyes.

In just 48 hours, we've raised over $52,000, and if we can keep things going, we should ensure that Monday's bills for about $100,000 can get paid.

I can't begin to tell you what a relief that would be.

Today, Kyle is in court for a big motions hearing and while it may not seem like much, the preparation has been incredibly time-consuming and costly.

If you can help us keep pushing into the weekend by making a donation today, it would go a long, long way.

The end is in sight, and on behalf of Kyle and our whole family, I thank you again for your commitment.

– Wendy

----------------------------------------------------------
FW: If you care about Kyle, please open this email

Date: September 14, 2021

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

William L,

I've got to tell you — you and the tens of thousands of supporters we communicate with each week are truly incredible people.

Last week we needed to urgently raise $100,000, and you got it done and helped us score a big legal victory in court.

Now, we prepare to start a new week with a potential bombshell on the horizon.

We can’t say much yet, and I don’t mean to sound cryptic, but we’ve come upon some last-minute evidence that could blow this whole case open in Kyle’s favor.

It’s going to take some major, 24/7 attention from our legal team between now and trial, so I need to ask you to urgently step up again with a donation of whatever you can afford.

For a year, many powerful people have tried to bury my son in lies. But Kyle is a survivor. He’s a tough kid, and with your help we are going to win.

So please, help ensure we have the resources to really dive in this week by making a donation now.

It may make the difference.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

I served nearly 40 years in law enforcement with 15 of those years as Sheriff of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, less than an hour away from Kenosha.

I know the area well. I, like many of you, watched a bunch of gutless politicians sit on their hands as violent thugs burned that city down last summer. It disgusted me.

But rather than hunting down and punishing the rioters, looters, vandals and arsonists, the state prosecutor launched a politically-motivated persecution of Kyle Rittenhouse, even after he was captured on video clearly defending himself.

As a former homicide detective with the City of Milwaukee police department, I am acutely aware of what is necessary to charge someone with felony homicide. Those elements are not present in Kyle’s case. As a detective, I made recommendations to the prosecutor during a charging conference. I would have recommended that no criminal charge against Rittenhouse be issued under his right to self-defense, when considering the totality of the circumstances because how he responded was reasonable under those circumstances.

What’s happening to Kyle Rittenhouse is a blatant miscarriage of justice and an abuse of government authority. I won't sit by and watch it happen and neither should you.

I recently spoke with Kyle. I told him to pray; pray for the strength to endure the horror he’s been through and the attacks that followed by the agenda-driven advocates who despise our Constitution, the police, law and order, and the rule of law. I told him that I would do everything I could to make sure he has the resources for his legal defense. I committed to work with his mother, Wendy, who is worrying about their mounting legal defense bill that is leaving them in financial ruin. She is a victim of this atrocity as well.

Nobody should have to go through this after defending his own life. If they can do this to Kyle, they can do it to you! Don’t let our God-given right to self-defense die because Kyle Rittenhouse could not afford to defend himself in a court of law. It very well could if together we don’t fight for Kyle and fight for him now.

That leaves us with a clear job between now and trial on November 1 – raise a final $300,000 come hell or high water, and I need your help.

Will you make as large a donation as you can to FreeKyleUSA right now?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

This week, at what will likely be the final pre-trial hearing, a use-of-force expert spent hours outlining, with detailed video footage, why Kyle's actions were justified.

This was just a peek into what's to come once trial begins on November 1, and it is a direct result of your ongoing, and unbelievably generous support of Kyle.

With trial approaching, and more of the case about to enter the news cycle, I'd like to ask 3 things of you.

First, I ask you to pray for Kyle and our family. It would really mean a lot.

Second, I ask you to share positive news with those you know. The effort to lie about and demonize Kyle has been immense, and pushing back in the court of public opinion is important.

And lastly, I ask you to consider making another donation for this week's goal. We are aiming for $85,000 this week and we are about a third of the way there.

Even if it's just $10 or $15, it all adds up and helps in a big way.

Thank you, and we'll have more soon.

Sincerely,

Wendy Rittenhouse

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L, it's finally here.

November 1 is just days away, when Kyle will step foot into the court room for what is perhaps the most important self-defense trial of our lifetimes.

This final fundraising push could not possibly be more important, and we need to pull out all the stops.

To kick off, will you rush the largest donation you can right now?

We are still behind and just about out of time.

Thank you for your incredible support.

– Wendy

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
I sure hope that once convicted they will do a public hanging of Kyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A young man made a decision that he has to live with, without the benefit of a fair impartial jury. Seems like a high price to pay. The ones who were shot were no doubt the pillars of the community, at least by the new standards these days.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
BREAKING: We just had another big win in court as the judge slapped down the prosecution's blatant attempts to downplay the heinous acts committed by the men who brutally attacked Kyle last summer.

Here's one key exchange verbatim:
Prosecutor: "If there were any evidence in this case that Mr. Rosenbaum physically attacked anyone else that night, chased anyone else that night...we can talk about that. But I don't hear any evidence to that effect. All we're talking about is arson..."

Judge: "I can't believe some of the things you're saying. All we're talking about is arson? C'mon!"
These political activists masquerading as prosecutors are really trying to make the case that looting and burning down a city is no big deal. My God.

Here is the fact they will never sweep under the rug...

Kyle was in Kenosha to offer first aid and help save lives, and the men he defended himself against were there to loot, destroy and create mayhem. And that's exactly what they did.

The judge's decision was right, and with just days to go before our November 1 trial, momentum is on our side.

Help us us keep fighting with an urgent donation. We haven't hit our $300,000 goal and we're running out of time. Please donate now >>

Thank you for your commitment. You're the only reason we're still standing, and with your continued support we are going to win this case.

– Team Kyle

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
So the FBI had aerial surveillance of this and did nothing to stop any of this or anything following .
Yep , that sounds like the Feds .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Been watching
It is absolutely amazing how the FBI and prosecutor work hand in hand . It is really obvious in this case , almost a well oiled machine , amazingly truth seems to be prevailing . It doesn't matter if your a nun that seen a crime , the Feds job is to point out the difference between multiple statements that is totally intentional just to point out that since the statements are not exact that nun obviously fibbed because who tells the exact same story word for word when being questioned multiple times .

Helpful advice , tell your story once when you see something . They have it documented unless you want some attorney that is looking for another feather to point out to judge and jury that your a liar .

It's second nature for the criminals on both sides to do this .

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
And if you do tell it the same every time they flip it and say it’s a lie because it’s too accurate to be anything but rehearsed.

Premium Features