• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hay Days was Good!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Started out the day by shattering the back window of the van:face-icon-small-fro
IMAG0307-1.jpg

IMAG0306-1.jpg

It started as about a 2 inch hole, that was when we got home. Spent a coupel hours pulling glass and using the shop vac yesterday. Now we wait for Safelite

As always we stopped off at 509 first to see my buds, just this year we had to find plastic and tape for the window first.

Ended up having them twist mine and my daughter Emmas arm into helping work. Spent most of the day hawking the new sunglasses....freaking awesome deal on those. Wouldn't know it by the number of peopel who beotched that 80 bucks was too much for polarized, comfortable and lifetime warranty.
IMAG0294.jpg

IMAG0291.jpg

Of course we did find time to walk around a bit. And boy did Emma key in on this
IMAG0293.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
And of course the unveiling of my new sled!!!!!

IMAG0297.jpg

I am told I can never take a wrench to it for life.
IMAG0299.jpg

Got a nice custom wrap job and all the 4m guys from Spokane had some sharpie fun
IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

Now the only down side is, due to a planned bike trip in the spring with my dad I don't have enough vacation to head west and ride. Though a trip on the bikes is a damn good reason to wait another year for mountains. Just settle for MN fun and somethign called LES from Superior!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Wow! Great story, other than the part about you not making a ride out west on the sled. Your dad would understand. Come on Rob! :face-icon-small-coo

Not this year, been planning this bike trip for a year now. If the damn mountains were closer I could pull it off but as it stands I don't have enough vacation days for this year:face-icon-small-fro

Premium Features