• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Happy pre-thanksgiving peeps

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.
Time to be Thankful for what we have.
I am thankful for the Freedom that we as Americans enjoy.
Its not a birthright, but something that thousands have given their lives for.
Thanks to all the Troops serving all the Veterans who have.

I am also thankful for my family and friends.

Chris, keep doing that dance. I think its going to take all of us:face-icon-small-dis

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
I too am greatful for being born in the best nation on this rock, and for those who keep us safe, and for a great wife that allows me to sink money in this sport we all love!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
need I say more......

PART951319480868131-3.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Wishing that I had thanks to say for all the snow and how awesome our rides were but that's not the case. :face-icon-small-dis Instead, what I'm truly thankful for each and everyday would be my health, hub and kids. They keep me going.... I wish our 5 day break could have been like last year(ride. ride. ride.) but I wouldn't have changed much of the relaxing time spent at our nest in the woods other than Ron not feeling so great yesterday. :face-icon-small-sad :dizzy::puke: :kiss: It's still all good and another memory in my book.. :face-icon-small-hap :heart:

G
Dec 24, 2008
Good to see you guys. Highway 150 is an ice skating rink, so I only went as far as Lily Lake. Coverage was good for a road ride, NEED MORE SNOW. 1/4 tank of break in fuel left and then I am good to go.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
or sooner!!!!!!!!!

feelin better ron?
Yes, much better. Thx
Sooner for sure. I only say Xmas because its the next long workless week I have. We're going to go CRAZY if we don't get out soon.

That 3.2 flu can be a bitch sometimes :face-icon-small-ton
Can only imagine what a 6.0 Wyoming flu bug would do to me then.:face-icon-small-sho

G
Dec 24, 2008
Don't know what the 6.0 flu would do for you, but it makes me bigger, faster, stronger and a lot better looking:face-icon-small-win Ask me when I've got it and I'll tell you:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features