• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

funny....

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room.
Those who remained talked about their kids.
The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy.He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.'
The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday.'
The third man said: 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away
something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion.'

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: 'What are all the congratulations for?'
One of the three said: 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ....What about your son?'
The fourth man replied: 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.'
The three friends said: 'What a shame... what a disappointment.'
The fourth man replied: 'No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him.
And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends

R
Sep 2, 2009
Good one!

Here is another for ya,

"Did you call for me?"

A man joined a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day he took off his clothes and
started to wander around the area. A gorgeous petite blonde walked by, and the man
immediately got an erection. The woman noticed his erection, came over to him and asked,
'did you call for me?'
The man replied, 'No, what do you mean?'
She said, 'You must be new here.. Let me explain. It's a rule here that if you get an erection,
it implies you called for me.' Smiling, she led him to the side of the swimming pool, laid
down on a towel, eagerly pulled him to her and happily let him have his way with her.
Later, the man continued to explore the colony's facilities. He entered the sauna and as he
sat down, he farted. Within seconds a huge, hairy man lumbered out of the steam room
toward him.
'Did you call for me? ' asked the hairy man.
'No, what do you mean?' replied the newcomer.
'You must be new.' answered the hairy man, 'It's a rule that if you fart, it implies that you
called for me.'
The huge man easily spun him around, put him over a bench and had his way with the
newcomer.
The newcomer staggered back to the colony office where he was greeted by a smiling,
naked receptionist, 'May I help you?' she asked.
Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the $500
membership fee.'
'But, Sir,' she replied, 'you've only been here a few hours. You haven't had a chance to see
all our facilities.'
'Listen lady, I'm 68 years old. I only get an erection once a month, but I fart 15 times a day.
I'm outta here.'

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Oly and Sven were out fishing. Sven decided to have a cigarette, but realized he had no matches. "Oly, do you have a light?", Sven asked. "Sure" Oly replied and handed Sven a very large lighter. "Were did you get that?" asked Sven. "From the Genie", Oly replied, opening his tackle box. Sure enough, there inside the tackle box was a genie. "Well, I'm oly's best friend , Do you suppose you could grant me a wish?" asked Sven. "Well, I guess if it's ok with Oly, I can", replied the Genie. "Well, I wish for a million bucks!" said Sven. The sky became dark, and all of a sudden, mallards started falling from the sky all around them. "Oly, I think that Genie of yours is hard of hearing. I said a million bucks, not ducks" said Sven. "Well ya" answered Oly, "Do you really think I wished for a ten inch Bic?"

Premium Features