• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EzLynk a must have

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Check them out.
You can now relearn your ex valves and waste gate actuator anywhere with your phone.
It will also data log, check for codes, erase codes and much more.
It’s not locked to one vehicle, you can use it on multiple vehicles, sleds, trucks, UTV’s and more.
Get your buddy's together and purchase one. It could save your weekend or week long trip. Cheap insurance for sure.
I believe this is a must have.
Eliminate the trip to your dealer for simple tasks or trying to get them to do it without waiting weeks to get in.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Check them out.
You can now relearn your ex valves and waste gate actuator anywhere with your phone.
It’s not locked to one vehicle, you can use it on multiple vehicles, sleds, trucks, UTV’s and more.
Get your buddy's together and purchase one. It could save your weekend or week long trip. Cheap insurance for sure.
Eliminate the trip to your dealer for simple tasks or trying to get them to do it without waiting weeks to get in.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/51/01/C8F8519B-AEE4-474E-9B18-D8E7B6D5A167/RPReplay_Final1674066327.mov
I don't think the backlog at Dealers is that bad. I think the fact that so many idiots are willing to drive 700 miles to save $500 on a snowmobile. Their local dealers give them very poor service. Rightfully so. I can get in my dealer and have stuff turned around in a matter of hours because I don't sit an haggle about price or purchase everything online. I always give my local dealer the option to bring stuff in for me before I go the online route. Unfortunately, our society isn't smart enough to realize good service isn't cheap and cheap service isn't good. It's too bad people don't support their local dealers more. It's part of the reason this sport is getting so darn expensive and less people are getting into it.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
I don't think the backlog at Dealers is that bad. I think the fact that so many idiots are willing to drive 700 miles to save $500 on a snowmobile. Their local dealers give them very poor service. Rightfully so. I can get in my dealer and have stuff turned around in a matter of hours because I don't sit an haggle about price or purchase everything online. I always give my local dealer the option to bring stuff in for me before I go the online route. Unfortunately, our society isn't smart enough to realize good service isn't cheap and cheap service isn't good. It's too bad people don't support their local dealers more. It's part of the reason this sport is getting so darn expensive and less people are getting into it.

Agree.
Problem today is all the recalls and lack of technicians at dealers.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
Just had two very good techs quit and go elswhere from the Doo dealer ( John Elway power sports, new take over) here in Laramie. and the Poo dealer has a continous turnover here also.
gtwitch in wyoming

S
Jan 16, 2008
Lincoln MT

you're missing the point. not all of us are weekend warriors who go for a ride or a weekend and come home. some of us are gone for weeks or a month at a time driving from place to place to ride. This is a life saver for those of us that dont want to miss a day or two of riding because we arent close to our "home" dealer where we "didnt haggle" because we have deep pockets. I've got 3 sleds, and I still carry one of these in my trailer for myself and anyone else that may need it.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
you're missing the point. not all of us are weekend warriors who go for a ride or a weekend and come home. some of us are gone for weeks or a month at a time driving from place to place to ride. This is a life saver for those of us that dont want to miss a day or two of riding because we arent close to our "home" dealer where we "didnt haggle" because we have deep pockets. I've got 3 sleds, and I still carry one of these in my trailer for myself and anyone else that may need it.
I wish my dad was rich and could afford to fund me to drive around all winter snowmobiling. Congrats to you! And to think you forumers thought I had it made!

idahosledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
This looks like a standard OBD2 interface;
I thought Polaris had some proprietary connector and software to read and reset code, etc. but I haven't really looked that close on my boost.
I already have a Bluetooth OBD2 dongle I have used on some vehicles but I am pretty sure the software wouldn't connect to Polaris.

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello I'm new-ish the forums, Looked around a lot but haven't posted really. I can shed some more light this. The EZ LYNK Auto Agent 3 does have the standard OBD2 connector for automotive applications. We also offer the powersports cables that allow you to literally unplug the unit out of your truck, and directly into your sled or utv's diagnostic port. Both Auto Agent 3 and 2 can do this. I'm sure several people on this forum are familiar with or have heard of EZ LYNK in the light duty diesel space. We are just taking all of our tech with cloud flashing support, diagnostics, data logging and special functions and bringing it to powersports also.

We currently have cables for the big 3. As TRS mentioned with the Polaris 850, 9R, and Boost you can do EV re-learns and wastegate re-learns on the boost all from the Auto Agent app on your phone. You can also read and clear codes, data log, etc. Polaris 650 will be added to this in a few days. We are adding more functions and features all the time for different machines. For instance, Ski-doo key programming is also about to release.

The Idea is to take functions that normally require a trip to a dealer that are simple and quick to perform, and make them available without the need of the factory tools. The Auto Agent will also support flashing. There are technicians that are offering calibrations for UTV's and sleds on the platform just like in the automotive space.

There is going to be lots more coming for EZ LYNK in the powersports markets. For a little more information regarding the product you can look here. https://www.shopkinectd.com/

I know this probably created more questions than I answered but we will be posting some video's that will better explain, and show some of the capabilities of the platform.

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Check them out.

I have mine sitting in my tunnel bag at all times! Seen these things save multiple rides from going south.

Had a buddy that it saved because they could clear the limp mode on their CanAm while riding. The difference between 8hrs back and 1.

Though I probably need to learn to use it on my truck haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squirreler

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Check them out.

Mine was just delivered yesterday. Very excited to do some data logging and to be able to relearn exhaust valves and wastegate without having to rely on the dealer for it. The small ride I used it on its very simple and works well to connect to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
Been using the EZ-lynk since middle of last season. It’s head a shoulders above the other tuning platforms.

A few comparisons between tunes on the same hill with same rider back to back. Elevation around 10.5k.

The Speedwerx’s 20HP tune was running ~11lbs.

A well known brand is running ~10lbs on their 100LL tune.

The EZ-lynk is great & I highly recommend it for the same reasons TRS listed. A very powerful platform. Can flash tunes from your phone without the need for any cell service. Very cool!

4AE823A3-1840-411A-82FD-C55320616858.jpeg 6AACCF9F-8111-4836-A3C1-B6BF5BA9FCA6.jpeg

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
For the boost, do you only need the auto agent 3 and the auto agent 3 polaris cable?
Yes that is correct. If you are going to flash the ECM you will also need to get the power up cable. This is required to power the ecm during the flash. These are only needed on snowmobiles. You can do everything but flash without the power up cable.

Last edited:
Premium Features