• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ears report

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Lets put together a LLC...everybody's share gets them a cabin

Billy gets the main building to operate a Bar/grill out...just has to keep it stocked and supplied. He can keep it open to the public but has to take care of the "locals"

How many cabins?

If I lived closer that would be sweet!

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
One of the most well thought out posts I have ever seen. It has merit! 14 cabins, various sizes. I'll take a share.

Lets put together a LLC...everybody's share gets them a cabin

Billy gets the main building to operate a Bar/grill out...just has to keep it stocked and supplied. He can keep it open to the public but has to take care of the "locals"

How many cabins?

If I lived closer that would be sweet!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Doesn't seem like out of the realm of possibility.

I'll take one of the remodeled shares ;)

Ballpark cost for each investor?

We could have the SOCO cabin....Ucrew Cabin....Cheesehead cabin

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
Billy would love to run the whole place and is looking for investors. I kid you not. Best part is he could rent units when owner does not want to use, just like Powderhorn does. Any takers?

Resorts do this all the time. Copper Mtn does not own any of the units, they just manage them for a percentage plus maint fees. Take a look at yearly gross revenue and costs associated with the fees and see if it works. Bet it would. Snow shows, Diz Vids for advertising.

Premium Features