• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DONE with Klim. The 'warranty' is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Oct 26, 2014
plus.google.com
Motorfist and klim are the same technology..if you dont rejuvenate fabric and wash often you'll get wet. That being said i love my motorfist clutch gear. Completely dry (not including neck and wrists) after riding in the pouring rain all day.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

rp2000r

Lifetime Membership
Sep 28, 2011
Bothell, WA
This year I bought a Klim coat that has been great.
I decided to upgrade my 5 yr old GTX boots that were like new except worn out soles with a new pair of GTX boots.

I bought Jan 2, received 2 days later and wore on one ride and noticed a tear on the inside of the boot. It’s almpst like no stitching is present and the seem is just falling apart.
I will call the dealer I bought them at and hoping to exchange for another pair. I don’t think I should have to send in for repair in the heart of riding season or pay shipping to return them but will see what happens..

34C6B8C9-931B-4259-B772-0EA6312ACE98.jpg E16E8349-A551-4A2D-9A0D-A37E0EEE9F78.jpg BCEADBCB-5E7E-4955-B227-5E64527AB767.jpg

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I don’t understand... you wrecked your gear and they wont send you brand new? Last I checked if I hit a tree with my sled they arent gonna send me a new one because I have warranty.

rp2000r

Lifetime Membership
Sep 28, 2011
Bothell, WA
This year I bought a Klim coat that has been great.
I decided to upgrade my 5 yr old GTX boots that were like new except worn out soles with a new pair of GTX boots.

I bought Jan 2, received 2 days later and wore on one ride and noticed a tear on the inside of the boot. It’s almpst like no stitching is present and the seem is just falling apart.
I will call the dealer I bought them at and hoping to exchange for another pair. I don’t think I should have to send in for repair in the heart of riding season or pay shipping to return them but will see what happens..

Oregon Trail was no help..
Klim customer service was no help...
Waiting on warranty case reply, probably say send in for repair. BS!!!!

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Kind of similar story, purchased a pair of klim boots with boa's, stitching started coming out around the toe, attempted to get warranty, it was denied. Less than a season old.

I have been going through gear finding replacements for everything KLIM.

I have a 3 year old pair of TOGWOTEE Bibs left to find an alternative for.

Everything else has been replaced with something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features