• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

4 Star Disaster Gen Eric Smith forced jabs on the marines - then he had a heart attack💉

Uncle Sam wants you to get jabbed and die!
So look..... there's nothing to see here. The guy spent his life in the marines and never noticed a congenital heart defect? After all the physicals? All the EKGs? By the way, there are very few heart conditions that don't disallow you from admission into the marines. The chances of him having one are slim.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Lefty Bill Maher Drops Stunning Monologue on the COVID “Experts” Who Got It Wrong​

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Has anyone else noticed the insane amount of people getting cancer in their own community?

I keep running into people battling cancer, yesterday one of them that thought had it beat three years ago is on round two.

This person's doctor actually said this.

I wasn't expecting to see you for another 10 to 15 tears.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Has anyone else noticed the insane amount of people getting cancer in their own community?

I keep running into people battling cancer, yesterday one of them that thought had it beat three years ago is on round two.

This person's doctor actually said this.

I wasn't expecting to see you for another 10 to 15 tears.
Yup, our neighbor also was in submission and spent months in a cancer center in Utah. OJ was an advocate for getting the jab, and now is receiving his just dessert. 🧁

Premium Features