• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

complete Snowmobile and Trailer Package For Sale

C
Jan 15, 2009
Colorado Springs
Selling my 2008 Ski Doo 800 XP with 163” track. Only 936 miles. I am not aware of anything wrong with this sled. Great running machine. Spare fuel tank and snow jack. Electric Start. Also selling a 2003 Ski Doo 500 MX. I think the track is approximately 142”. 1660 miles. Runs strong, normal wear. Not aware of any issues.

Also selling my 2003 Triton aluminum, twin axle enclosed trailer, equipped with electric brakes. Brand new electric brakes all around. Tires are at least 80 percent. Fits two 163” sleds with plenty of room to spare for equipment, etc.

I am also selling two avalanche beacons, two collapsable shovels and two probes.

I have spare drive belts for the sleds (both new) and a gallon of Ski Doo semi-synthetic oil.

I will not sell the trailer until the sleds are sold. 2012 stickers are on both sleds... Complete package, nothing needed.

Chaos

Ski Doo 800 XP $6,800 OBO
Ski Doo 500 MX $2,000 OBO
Triton Trailer $6,400 OBO
Tracker DTS Avalanche Beacons $180 each
Snow Shovels $25 each
Probes $20 each

Please PM for photo's since I can't figure out how to attach here. Will consider a trade for a newer camper of equal value.

Last edited:
Premium Features