• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This whole thing with Bayer and Monsanto stinks, there is more to this then what is being discussed.

I seen this bayer bullshit first hand years ago, long story short, the names change to protect the guilty. Still the same toxic BS but it's been changed on the periodic chart of elements.

The court system can not do a damn thing about it because our laws do not allow it.

It's the revolving door, as stated BUSINESS AS USUAL, the pay outs are petty to the the profit.

Example, how is asbestos handled? If it's removed it is shipped to a specific land fill :oops:

If not removed it's covered up only to be brought back up somewhere down the road again and again and again.

Just maybe being incinerated at a temp where there is no trace makes to much sense. We have the technology and it could be used on a job sight.

The government has the technology :)

Another example, the never ending Camp Lejeune's water problem, GMAFB, these bastards are laughing their asses off.

The layer of lies is so deep that even those doing right have barely scratched the surface, but it's a start.

One more, Anchorage is a bowl, its along what some call a mountain range and on the other side is the water inlet.

This international airport has gone absolutely nutz with cargo traffic, a few years ago the airport was slowed down because planes no longer had to stop to refill because technology is better. they stop now because of the price of fuel , it's that simple.

But, I noticed when walking the Dog in town that the dirt is not black that gets on my clothes or rubs off of the Dog'

It's a dull white, what the hell is that? My belief, I've worked outside my whole life. I know what a #2 shovel is, it's sulfar.

Airport burns on the average 3,000,000 gallons a day, when I'm out in the bush playing in the snow the dirt is dirt , black.

As mentioned on the above post Highwire, its soot, anchorage is a dumping bowl of toxin and no one gives a rats ass.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This might be a good example of what was discussed by the HW above.
Can't blame on a forest fire.
IMG_20240315_162338411.jpgIMG_20240315_162338411.jpg
Hell of a haze look on a thinly overcast day wouldn't you say?

Premium Features