• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

4th annual Rep ride

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Directions: When arriving from the East, travel west on US Hwy 160. About ten miles west of the town of Del Norte, look for "Shaw Creek" Rest Area on your right. Continue west on Hwy 160 about a half mile. Look for "New Hope Church" on your left. SLOW DOWN! Look for a small tree nursery called "La Garita Mountain Nursery" on your right. Turn Right (North) onto El Dorado Lane. This is a private ranch road. Travel north on El Dorado, across railroad tracks, about a third mile. Look for "Susan Lane" on your left. Turn left onto Susan Lane and follow it to the main house on the river. I may or may not be at home when you arrive. I live in the house next door. If you have any issues, my contact phone is 928-202-2402. We look forward to your arrival.

so for you guys you will pass thru south fork then just outside of town on your left should the turn off from 160

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Thanks for letting me tag along again fellas ! and special thanks to BTP for digging me out so much.It was cool meeting all of you.

S

sledin

Nov 27, 2007
san jose CA
Awesome trip!!!Had an excellent time riding with the U-Crew and SO-CO Crew,great people and great riders!!:face-icon-small-hap:beer;(too bad Boss had the hiccups and couldn't make it):face-icon-small-win

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
On our way home ...dave seized the 12 and with out a bumper I found a tree big enough to bend the pipe pretty good. Good times

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
left my phone in your truck I think SKiB

hopping in the shower then will be over to round up my junk

Premium Features