• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Ski-Doo REVEAL

J
Jul 31, 2014
Fairhaven
It’s just a big game of getting hopes up. Doubt they knew we were going to have a bad snow year to be able to do that.
It would be hard to pull a project forward for an earlier start-of-production but I bet they have a good relationship with a lot of their core suppliers and it wouldn't be hard to delay SOP for a year for new components. They would have known that this season is bad back in December and probably had a decent forecast for it last June. That gives them 6-12 months of lead time prior to starting the build for 2025 sleds.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
me too!
sounds like it might just be a pipe?? probably not easy ....
Yeah, on the Sno west Instagram story, Ryan said that the only difference is the expansion chamber goes on it from the 600 EFI and he said it’s not detuned but let’s just see.

I know when I talked to the guys that make that expansion chamber and clutch kit for the Neo, they said that you have to use their clutch kit when you put that pipe on and when I talk to I- backshift Joe, he said that you would have to change the mapping on it because with more power obviously there has to come more fuel.

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
Wonder if that rack steering is supposed to fix the handling I've complained about since I bought my 23. The handling no one believes is a problem

The rack steering is only something that you would feel on the trail. Not going to make a difference in powder I would think.

What issue you having with the handling on your 23?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Pros for 2025: More color choices. GPS built into big gauge. Three instead of two color choices on some sleds. Cool seat storage for the spare belt. New drivers for the track.

Cons: Same motor (NA 850 has not changed in 8 years), same steep attack angle at front of track (= trenching), and same high-rotating mass with the chain drive and clutch setup (probably not fixable until a G6).

Overall, a bit of a yawn compared to what Cat is bringing for 2025, but better than Poo's endless recalls.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Pros for 2025: More color choices. GPS built into big gauge. Three instead of two color choices on some sleds. Cool seat storage for the spare belt. New drivers for the track.

Cons: Same motor (NA 850 has not changed in 8 years), same steep attack angle at front of track (= trenching), and same high-rotating mass with the chain drive and clutch setup (probably not fixable until a G6).

Overall, a bit of a yawn compared to what Cat is bringing for 2025, but better than Poo's endless recalls.
I think a lot of the trenching comes from suspension settings. Since 18 when I put full raptor set up on then transferred to my 22 and now my 24 I don't trench any worse than any other brand and if I have it totally dialed for the conditions a lot of time less trenching and I'm 250 ride weight. Prior to the addition of said suspension yes it was worse. Maybe it's just me but I've had more than one person wonder why I'm trenching less when I'm the bigger guy.🤷

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
cat can’t afford the shocks on on a doo there done broke. No way would I give them any down money for a 25.
they certainly did all they could to "Hype" up today's event and get as many people directly involved as possible.
Will be interesting to talk to the dealers and see if it actually generated any significant amount of SnowChecks or not.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I like refined sleds as the gen v. Rode Polaris for 10 years just didn’t like all the constant maintenance issue. I like that doo is catching its breath with all the issues from Covid supply issues. We all would like a lighter sled but unless there is some cool new technology that’s strong and reasonably priced I don’t see it happening. I will be looking at a 26.

A
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
they certainly did all they could to "Hype" up today's event and get as many people directly involved as possible.
Will be interesting to talk to the dealers and see if it actually generated any significant amount of SnowChecks or not.
It didn’t work on me, I refused to play their idiotic find Pokémon game with a QR code just to view their website. I hope they have their worst snowcheck season since their dark days in the late 80’s.

Premium Features