• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 release dates???

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
I have not bought a new sled sence 2000. I hope to be able to ride a new cat this spring to see if I should snow check one this next year. For me
It wont be about looks or weight of the 2012, it will be about if it rides as good as a polaris pro with more power and if I feel it will hold up to being beat on like my M1000s I have now. This is the 1st time in 12 years I want to see whats new for the next year.

Sleds R Fun

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2007
BC
Looks like the plastics will leak lots of snow on the clutches. 70 gram weights with the ****ty 36 helix in the above photo. Looks like it's also calibrated for 6-9000ft.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Plain and simple: by FAR the most spindle for your $$$$

I think they are on to something tho..... think of how far your ski will be pushed into the snow when you lay it over on it's side on a descent. The geometry is very different, that is for sure.

Apr 21, 2008
Looks like the plastics will leak lots of snow on the clutches. 70 gram weights with the ****ty 36 helix in the above photo. Looks like it's also calibrated for 6-9000ft.

That particular one is. How do you think they come up with the reccomendations for each altitude?

W
Jan 30, 2009
trego wi
WAITING

Waiting this long hafter all the other manufactors to release there sleds is BULLSH*T. Just got off of the Polairis web site building a new spring order sled. There web site is way better than cats. Hope CAT gets there sh*t out before next November. Maybe I will still buy one. It would be nice to be able to ride these new machines before a guy spends 13500 but the snow will be gone before they release anything. :face-icon-small-fro:face-icon-small-fro:face-icon-small-fro

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
They come out today!!! Arctic cat set a release date they cant just go and change it for a bunch of ppl. I'm fine with the wait gets you excited. haha some of you are worse then a bunch of little kids waiting for Xmas, you don't see them saying if i cant open it now i don't want it. 6 more hours

N

newtrout

Oct 1, 2001
Central Washington
Assuming they are using the same spring in the primary, 70g weights at 6-9,000 feet would indicate they are indeed putting out more power this year.

Me likey.

Premium Features