• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chad and Lori Daybell

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
And why do I need a tent and a boatload of charcoal briquette? Even without power and water wouldn’t your house be easier to stay in and offer more shelter? And is Lori really a goddess? And why is Chad such a big, dumb, lumpey looking Bastage?

Can't take your house to Hawaii, but you can pitch your tent on any beach and you'll need charcoal to cook your fish.
Who wants to drag kids to Hawaii? Besides more room in the tent without 'em :unsure:

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Can't take your house to Hawaii, but you can pitch your tent on any beach and you'll need charcoal to cook your fish.
Who wants to drag kids to Hawaii? Besides more room in the tent without 'em :unsure:
Very true. I’m selling my sled and buying a tent, charcoal and a bunch of tarter sauce.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
And why do I need a tent and a boatload of charcoal briquette? Even without power and water wouldn’t your house be easier to stay in and offer more shelter? And is Lori really a goddess? And why is Chad such a big, dumb, lumpey looking Bastage?

Damn! You had me convinced to go buy a tent & some briquettes, but l was going to use funds from my investments...:oops:

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Damn! You had me convinced to go buy a tent & some briquettes, but l was going to use funds from my investments...:oops:

Yep use your investments. Stock market crapping out, corona virus is here, end is coming in July. Stock up now. Butane and briquettes. Guns, ammo and canned pork and beans.

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Did anyone else see the article on KSL “Chad Daybell expected to speak about missing children case soon”?
Our administrator Christopher and his group AVOW are making headlines.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
@CATDIESELPOWER . . .
Is this what you are taking about? It is a VERY interesting story indeed!!

Vindcated01.jpg

Vindcated02.jpg

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Yes Sir. That’s it. I’m really surprised more people here aren’t interested in this story. I guess no one wants to go up against chosen, visionary people like Christopher and Chad Daybell. I would be more vocal if it wasn’t such a tedious ordeal to log on here and stay logged on, or even open a thread. Christopher doesn’t like what I’m saying so instead of replying or explaining he has jacked my account up. I really wish someone could help me out with it.
I hope the FBI pays Christopher a visit to find out what Chad and Lori told him about the kids. Surely the kids must have been mentioned in that 54 minute conversation Chris had with them.

Last edited:

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
I wonder if Harris Publishing is concerned that their forum administrator has close ties to doomsday cults and has his own ” the end is near, I’ve had visions, buy my books and supplies before its too late” website? I wouldn’t think they would like that kind of publicity.

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Does anyone else find this at all off? Or more likely, no one wants to speak their mind and risk having the administrator come down on them with all his might!! I would love to hear some thoughts and opinions. Don’t be scared, Christopher can’t ban us all.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I’ll play along. I have been reading quite a bit about this story and the movement they are part of. In many ways to each his own. I don’t get it, didn’t even know it existed and I am Mormon. 2 observations. First if ANYONE is withholding knowledge about the whereabouts of the children it is my hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Second, 15 bucks a month to read someone else’s dreams? Guess I am not a visionary man. Hope this thread don’t get me banned, I really enjoy this forum.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I hope for the best for the kids.
If adults are playing games at the children's expense, I hope they get what's coming to them.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Another opinion on this matter. I too hope the children are ok.
Link to the whole article.
www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-grace-lori-vallow-cult-mom-fox-nation

A little bit of the content . .. just in case you don't want to read it all :)

"In his divorce papers, he (Charles - her deceased husband) says... that Lori Vallow told him she's already married and eternally sealed with the ancient prophet Moroni, which is part of the Mormon religion. And that she has been chosen to lead the chosen 144,000 people that are going to get to go to Heaven."

"Charles was so worried that he went before the judge and said, 'I want custody of the kids because my wife's talking like this -- that she is a goddess -- that this is her mission, that she is sent here to Earth to usher in the second coming of Jesus Christ and the world will end on July 22nd of this year.'"

Well, there is one way to know if she is a goddess or a prophetess. She made the prediction (prophesy) so if it does not come true, everyone will know she is a false prophet and no goddess at all. Tune in on July 22 2020. If that does not come true, more than likely the rest of the things she has said are also false. I'm no doctor, but I suspect there is some mental illness at stake here .. ?

Premium Features