• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Looking M series!!!!!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Stovebolt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Tetons
www.bustedcompass.com
Ron,

The Precious is most Cat-a-licious!

Nice......................:face-icon-small-coo

Stovebolt

heres a couple with the new seat and track, sssswwwweeeeetttttt!!!!!!!!!

000_0975.jpg

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
The 07 M8 (well maybe 1/2 of the sled is 07 :rolleyes: )

07M8Nov09.jpg

Need a new camera ...
07M8Nov09_v2.jpg

The foil monster ..
07M8Nov09_v3.jpg

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
hey stovey, you might build a little birdhouse for the old buzzard, he looks a little cold:) love the hood, looks great! think i'll get out my ruptured buzzard t-shirt, yes i still have it, and wear it to work today...

Stovebolt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Tetons
www.bustedcompass.com
Old Buzzards Never Die......

Sandman,

That thing must be about worn out - you are due for a new one. I'll shoot a new one out after I make another run of the custom TRB rags...... LG or XL? I can't remember.......

The sled **** on this thread is unbelievable! I don't want to claim absolute artistic authority or anything, but these M-Series sleds are the best looking machines, I swear. You start with a decent all around stunning piece of iron, and these guys just "see it and get it" and take it from there. The best canvas for a metal/plastic artist to work on, in my opinion. I really like the Dragon too, on the hill and in the garage - but nothing beats the looks of a custom M Cat! (Because we know the performance backs up the looks, of course............)

Stovey

hey stovey, you might build a little birdhouse for the old buzzard, he looks a little cold:) love the hood, looks great! think i'll get out my ruptured buzzard t-shirt, yes i still have it, and wear it to work today...

M

mo1000

Apr 20, 2009
Quesnel,BC
09 M1000 of course

worked on sled this summer with a 2010 seat, some vents and a 55/65 ratio. polish was with the help from my bud Randy. Can't wait to get in the snow

quesnel mud bogs 049.jpg

quesnel mud bogs 050.jpg quesnel mud bogs 051.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features