• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Switching attitude boxes and temp switch wiring

U
Apr 11, 2008
British Columbia
I run a 2008 twisted M1000 and I am just switching my PG attitude box over to my PG/RG box and I had a few questions. I see there are two new black connections which look like they goto the new injecters and a red wire. I assume the red wire needs to be powered for the new injecters is that correct? On my PG attitude box there were two other connections that went to the two blue plugs. One was for the air sensor and the other blue plug in the ecu. These two connections are not on the new PG/RG box. So how do I hook up my air sensor and the other blue plug on the ecu?

Which wire do you tie into for the water temperature switch. Do I just splice inline to the yellow wire?

Thanks

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
the red wire is just +12VDC, the place to hook up this 12VDC wire is ever changing, i believe the latest is what was current last year....call shane to get that part

as for the intake temp, mine is the same as stock, not sure if the latest box would be different

Premium Features