• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Storage options for 154 expert

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
With the shorter tunnel, I'm down the narrow Linq brackets and my "slim waterproof" tunnel bag no longer fits. Has anyone modified the bag to fit the wider Linq configuration?

Also - any recommendations on low profile bags that only use 2 brackets would be appreciated. I'd like to be able to carry fuel with me.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
it worked pretty well just having the 2 straps around the back bumper but then i ended up getting the pro bag

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thanks guys, I ordered the brackets to make my slim bag fit. Also ordered the Pro bag but it's on backorder.

I'll have to take the tunnel bag and my buddy can take the fuel. LOL

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Thanks guys, I ordered the brackets to make my slim bag fit. Also ordered the Pro bag but it's on backorder.

I'll have to take the tunnel bag and my buddy can take the fuel. LOL
Just so you know two fuel cans wont fit on a tunnel, they are stagered , if you use the fuel caddy with the deep snow bag, the fuel caddy has to be turned around so the latch is on the left side, then the pro bag will fit, and so guys also know if you use the tool box the fuel caddy can be turned around as the tool box prevents this, then you cant run the bag, so do your homework on what you want. Things dont cross over as easy with normal tunnel to short tunnel.

D
With the shorter tunnel, I'm down the narrow Linq brackets and my "slim waterproof" tunnel bag no longer fits. Has anyone modified the bag to fit the wider Linq configuration?

Also - any recommendations on low profile bags that only use 2 brackets would be appreciated. I'd like to be able to carry fuel with me.
I run the BCA mountain pro bag, and that only uses one set of linq brackets. It would be super tight if you ran fuel caddy also. But that tunnel bag BCA makes it super slim and holds a ton of ****

Premium Features