• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shipping a sled

Ijust

Premium Member
Oct 30, 2019
Mt
Anybody have experience with getting a sled shipped from a dealer to their home? I was wondering if anybody could help me find a shipper and a ballpark figure to get a 162 m8000 shipped from Francis creek, wi. To Livingston Montana. Anything helps, thanks.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Hey man iam in bozeman and may be talked into one of their sleds too. We could possibly get a deal from them and shipping? I dunno but we could see if you haven't ordered yet? Let me know and we could talk. Thanks charlie

Ijust

Premium Member
Oct 30, 2019
Mt
Hey man iam in bozeman and may be talked into one of their sleds too. We could possibly get a deal from them and shipping? I dunno but we could see if you haven't ordered yet? Let me know and we could talk. Thanks charlie
I used I hauled sleds and it was a good deal. I already bought the sled, and Ihaulsleds.com shipped it. If I buy another mountain cat, I’ll let you know, but it might be a year! ?

A
Dec 12, 2022
Arizona
Use various sources, such as the media and the Internet, to find a transportation company. Each option can be effective, but it is better to use them in combination. Experienced cargo owners use several methods at once, such as online services, ads in the media, recommendations, and reviews of real customers. Thanks to the forums, I found auto shipping companies to move my Nissan from North Carolina to Colorado. Unfortunately, I had no experience with sled transportation, but I'm sure it's not a problem.. The company will provide quality service as they value its reputation.

Ijust

Premium Member
Oct 30, 2019
Mt
Use various sources, such as the media and the Internet, to find a transportation company. Each option can be effective, but it is better to use them in combination. Experienced cargo owners use several methods at once, such as online services, ads in the media, recommendations, and reviews of real customers. Thanks to the forums, I found auto shipping companies to move my Nissan from North Carolina to Colorado. Unfortunately, I had no experience with sled transportation, but I'm sure it's not a problem.. The company will provide quality service as they value its

Yes I haul sleds dude is great I used him two years ago when this post was written. I recommend.

Premium Features