• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ron, It's still not to late........

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Well I could use another one. :face-icon-small-win Ron won't stay out of my tools and never puts them back where they go in that super sweet litte handy case I have. Oh and the pink is really cute, I have baby blue tools.

I wish you would have done this sooner. What gal wouldn't want or NEED a hard hat being a stay at home mom?

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Great idea's but she seems to be in Orange Mode this year.:face-icon-small-con

Good Stuff...........:nod:

Only so you can find me on the snow. :face-icon-small-win The sled is to white. Tying to think of ways to brighten it up a little without spending much. I did get the helmet, but I'm not always on the sled so it needs a little help to be noticed. :face-icon-small-win

Hey, look what I found. I love the sign that comes in this kit. LOL!!!

I could put that out on our porch when the kids are here. :dance:

519KlQIopgL.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
6 minute workout? ROTFL!! We were ate Iggy's the other night when that came on the big screen. OMG a male version. Awesome!!

Funny. I got the female version for my once super Mormon girlfriend for Christmas. She sent me that SNL vid a few months ago and thought it was the funnest thing. So she has one wrapped up under the tree now with some workout clothes. :face-icon-small-hap She is going to fall on the floor when she opens it!

Oh the things they come up with! :face-icon-small-blu

Premium Features